Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Want To Join Boxing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Join Boxing (1306 Views)

Ibrahimovic Buys Boxing Gloves For Anthony Joshua After Winning Takam (photo) / Boxing Fans Come In!!!!! / Canelo Vs Golovkin Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join Boxing by Vickiechuks(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
I have passion for boxing right from tender age, now I want to join boxing but I don't if there's any boxing gym here, I base in owerri imo state. Please if there's any endeavor to tell me, thanks.
Re: I Want To Join Boxing by joshboo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmm, if you truly wanna achieve this dream biko leave the country. Anthony joshua, Style bender, usman, efe ajagba are the notable fighters from nigeria and none of them achieved great feats from here.
Re: I Want To Join Boxing by Framaukwu: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
I have passion for boxing
I reside in Aba, Abia state Nigeria
I want to be a boxer
Don't know where to join
Re: I Want To Join Boxing by Mars20: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Vickiechuks, am planning to relocate to owerri soon and would like to know if there are good gyms around and the average monthly membership prices if you have an idea? Thanks.
Re: I Want To Join Boxing by AndreMetcalf: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2021
In boxing, the most important thing is not only to hit painfully, but also to be well protected from enemy attacks. And for good protection you need good gloves. Gloves are the most important piece of equipment in boxing because everything depends on it, how hard you hit and how much pain you feel when hitting. All athletes, when going to the gym, spend a lot on gloves and if you do not have information, then you will most likely be looking for a very long time where to buy them. If you find a vacancy in the gym or where you can do boxing, then before that you should definitely buy gloves. And you can find out where to buy them on the website https://fighterculture.com/best-boxing-gloves/. This site gives you information on the 10 best boxing gloves and where to buy them. Practice boxing with pleasure and without injury.
Re: I Want To Join Boxing by Geovanni412(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Framaukwu:
I have passion for boxing
I reside in Aba, Abia state Nigeria
I want to be a boxer
Don't know where to join

Boss, also looking for a gym in Aba

Did you find any good one, yet?

(1) (Reply)

See How Player Responded As Mourinho Asked Him, ‘are You Dele Or Dele’s Brother’ / Mythbuster: 'penaldo'! Are Most Of Cristiano's Goals Spot-kicks? / Chelsea FC: Watch How Rudeboy Celebrated Their Win: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.