Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC (38215 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by AdolfHittler: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83584547:

See dem,
Make una dey see dirty mind.
Do you think it is every guy that is like you guys?!
People that cannot treat or help a girl without expecting something in return.
U guys better tie your tiny 'instrument' somewhere jejely.
Knocks!
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by BanevsJoker(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:

So, he doesn't have a better choice for his xcapade, other than the male version of Akpororo.
A specimen looking like a tomboy imported from Mpumalanga, in South Africa.
Na Mafikeng, no be only Mpumalanga.
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by AdolfHittler: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83584536:
Awwwwww kiss

Thumbs up AY.

You just made her year.

From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Warri pikin.
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
This woman is married and allowing a man take her out for shopping. Even if it's just ordinary friendship, no husband will take it. Men have ego. If her husband is okay with it, then that's great.
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by Kaymaxine(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:

So, he doesn't have a better choice for his xcapade, other than the male version of Akpororo.
A specimen looking like a tomboy imported from Mpumalanga, in South Africa.
Let's wait and see your unborn children!!!
The only reason why thunder will not fire that your dirty mouth is if you've created a living thing before!!!
You sound very bitter,you need help(psychologist),it maybe a family background issue,you need to talk to someone!!!

Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by yawehoverall: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Go girl, she is also a good dancer, I remember maltina dance hall..

Happy belated birthday dearie
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by Bukden16(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2019
I thought she's married.
Hope it's not what I'm thinking, because

Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by Isoduwa(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Hapinex01:
Hmmm una dey think watin ah dey think so??
There is something involve, why e no carry mark angel emmanuela go shopping?? Hehe guys eh

Them be Warri pikin?
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Her Toto is safe, make orna no fear.
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by padi94(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83584547:

See dem,
Make una dey see dirty mind.
Do you think it is every guy that is like you guys?!
People that cannot treat or help a girl without expecting something in return.
U guys better tie your tiny 'instrument' somewhere jejely.
Knocks!

Its you who have a dirty mind, what do you understand by scores, better use your God given brain nd shame d devil
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by Geophilip: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2019
kponkedenge:
Those guys who do corporate CVs here.....I need you guys.

how can I be of help
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by richard870(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
kponkedenge:
Hi.... O 8 O 8 449 2586
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by articulate078: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
Pls i'm in need of help financially.I really do not usually come online to ask 4 assistance but my situation is grave and dts wot prompted me to do ds.There is a manual i want to buy and it cost N4500.I av gotten N2500 and its remaining N2000 to complete d money b4 thursday evening.pls any amount u gv is appreciated.If u wish to help ds is my acct details.Thanks
Acct: 0469323370
GTBank
Acct Name:Maduka Favour C.
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by bewitching: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
kponkedenge:

Contact 08121277893 for your corporate CV
Re: AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC by iluvdonjazzy: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
AY u forget to rub pancake, see the wrinkles in your face.

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot)