Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Make A Spring Roll Burrito? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make A Spring Roll Burrito? (430 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / Make 100 Spring Roll Wrappers In 45 Minutes With Spring Roll Machine / Recipe For 100 Spring Roll And 50 Pieces Of Samosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Spring Roll Burrito? by shannon2: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2019
The production of spring roll skin has always been talked about by everyone. There are many ways to do it, and there are many ways to eat it. Spring rolls can be used to make fried spring rolls. You can make Guiyang famous snacks "silk dolls". You can also use the spring rolls to roll the fried vegetables like me. In short, the rich spring rolls are very worth learning and making! The spring roll looks simple, but the real test is the skill. The main thing to master is the skill of the dough, the control of the temperature of the pot and the operation at hand! These skills are all a lot of practice to do well! Let's try it together.
[img][/img]

List of ingredients:
High-gluten flour, water, cabbage, shredded pork, carrot silk (can also be replaced with potato silk or bean sprouts), oil, salt, soy sauce, peppercorns, minced garlic.

step 1
There is no need to stipulate the amount of the flour and the amount of the flour.

Step 2
Add water, add it little by little, don't add too much at once.

Step 3
Stir in one direction with chopsticks. Remember, it must be in one direction so that there will be resilience.

Step 4
Continue to add water, make the flour into pasta. To what extent? When the pasta is picked up with chopsticks, it will flow down like honey, it will not break down, but continue to flow. I don't know whether you can understand me if I describe this.

Step 5
Put the good dough in the basin, add water, do not stir after adding water, just cover the lid of the basin.

Step 6
Put the basin in the freezer for one and a half to two hours.

Step 7
After two hours, the water in the basin is drained, and the resulting dough is even more slippery. Wash your hands and hold the dough with your hands. The dough will flow down like water droplets, but it will not drop.

Step 8
Heat the pot and keep the temperature too high. If the temperature is too high, the dough is almost cooked when pressed, and it cannot be formed at all. Therefore, the pot must have a certain temperature and have certain adhesion, but it does not make the dough ripe. This degree is difficult to master, and it is better to try it yourself.

Step 9
Press the dough to the appropriate size according to the size of your own needs. When you feel the size is almost the same, shake the dough and pull the dough up.

Step 10
If the cake is not painted in some places, you can use a little bit of dough in your hand to apply it. If the dough is too thick, you can also gently dipped the dough off and put the excess dough back into the dough.

Step 11
A crust is formed. But as you do more, the cake skin that you make first may be a bit dry, the skin is crisp, and the volume is easily broken. But it doesn't matter, we have a solution.

Step 12
After all the crusts are finished, we can use the pan to steam for a few minutes, so that the crust is moisturized and tougher than before. It is not easy to break when it is packaged, it is very tough to eat, and it is very fragrant. More mellow.

Step 13
When the crust is done, the hardest part is completed. Next, we can start making some dishes that are suitable for burritos. Such as fried carrots, fried potatoes, fried bean sprouts and the like. Today I am cooking fried carrots and fried cabbage.

Step 14
I haven't seen a knife for a long time, because I am a little lazy, so when I want to make potatoes, I usually use a kind of planing knife. I will cut it out today. Slice first, then cut into silk.

Step 15
How? My knife is OK for non-professional food lovers? Haha

Step 16
Next, I also prepared lean pork, cabbage, you can also prepare some potato silk and bean sprouts, as I said before, these dishes are more suitable for bread.

Step 17
Pour the oil into the hot pot and add the minced garlic

Step 18
Add the shredded pork and add some delicious soy sauce. The soy sauce I use is very good. I don't need to add salt and MSG after basically running out.

Step 19
Pour carrots and stir fry.

Step 20
Out of the pot.

Step 21
The cabbage is also the same step, except that I put a few peppercorns in front of the pot and the other steps are the same.

Step 22
Ok, the cakes and dishes are OK, then you can roll the buns and eat them!

Tips
1. When the pasta is picked up with chopsticks, it will flow down like good honey, and it will continue to flow.
2. Put the dough in the basin, add the water, don't stir it after adding the water, just cover it. The lid of the upper basin is fine.
3. After all the cakes are finished, we can use the pot to steam for a few minutes, so that the cakes are moisturized.
4. Carrots, bean sprouts, and potato silk are all suitable for burritos.

It’s skillful to cook and eat, and every dish has a small trick.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon / How To Sleep Better At Night Naturally | 12 Simple Tips / Thick, Sumptuous Fried Cow Skin (kponmo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.