Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

How's it going to look like???? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / How's it going to look like???? (623 Views)

Photo: Ronaldo And Bale Spotted Going To Training Together / How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful ! / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's it going to look like???? by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
When 90% of football related match threads would be of the NPL (NIGERIAN LEAGUE) instead of foreign shitz

When 80% of the news making front page on football would be of the NPL instead of foreign shitz

When people will scramble to pay double just to watch our Nigerian league live and on TV instead of foreign shitz

When Nigerians and others would be happy discussing Nigerian league/Player instead of foreign shitz

Can't wait when Nigerians would stop hating themselves, insulting themselves by not scrambling all over themselves just to watch foreign leagues.

If the Spaniards were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the Scott were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the Dutch were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the Britons were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the CONGOLESE [/b]were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the [b]KENYANS [/b]were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the Germans were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the Italians were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the [b]EGYPTIANS [/b]were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the [b]TUNISIANS [/b]were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the [b]ZAMBIANS [/b]were like Nigerians, there wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

If the [b]SOUTH AFRICANS
were like Nigerians, they wouldn't have been a strong league like what they have now.

Before anyone respects you, you MUST [/b]first [b]RESPECT [/b]yourself.

The Spaniards respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

The [b]SOUTH AFRICANS
respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

The KENYANS respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

The Germans respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

The TUNISIANS respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

The ZAMBIANS respected themselves by sticking to their own through thick and thin, now they can all see the reward

Even the Ghanians still respect theirs unlike the Nigerians where they hardly see anything good in themselves, even when few are trying to make progress, they shoot themselves down by comparing them with established leagues without putting into consideration that these leagues were once like theirs.

I weep for this WASTED generation, a generation that hates themselves more than their enemies, a generation that cannot do anything right individually, but ready to shoot them the few that decides to try, a WASTED generation [size=18pt]who likes to reap where they did not sow[/size], THEY LOVE THE ORGANIZED LEAGUES, THE FINE STADIUMS AND THE COOL ATMOSPHERE, BUT THEY ARE NOT READY TO WORK, PARTICIPATE, CORRECT, FIGHT to make theirs look like their counterparts.

LAZY, LOUSY, WIDE MOUTHS, NAGGING, PESSIMISTIC BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How's it going to look like???? by duduspace(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
Alagba Honeric, I no get beef with you o but do you follow all those leagues you claim are strong?  are you sure most of them are in any way stronger than the Nigerian league? undecided
Re: How's it going to look like???? by honeric01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
duduspace:

Alagba Honeric, I no get beef with you o but do you follow all those leagues you claim are strong?  are you sure most of them are in any way stronger than the Nigerian league? undecided

Yes i follow most of them and no not all are strong, it seems you aren't getting the message, what i am trying to convey is the fact that the citizens of these countries stick to their own league irrespective of the situation, as "poor" as the Kenyan league is, the crowd they see at match venues outclass ours, yet we call ourselves football giant of Africa, what is Giant about us if our own people are ready to sacrifice the progress of our league for foreign leagues?

Please try to get the message, we need to build our own league by watching it, discussing it, giving it attention just like we give to other foreign leagues, if we don't do that, no one is going to do it for us, if i ask most of you how many clubs play in the NPL (names), i am likely to get 5% answers from this section (without you guys googling or trying to search the web).
Re: How's it going to look like???? by chelseabmw(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
@poster
A never good idea but i still prefer EPL

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City '100 Years' Behind Us: Sir Alex Ferguson / Blatter: English Football Is 'run By Idiots' / REFEREES THREATEN TO BOYCOTT CHELSEA OVER CLATTENBURG CLAIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.