Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. (725 Views)

I Need A Room I Can Pay Monthly Rent For In Lagos Mainland / Fully Furnished,affordable And Serviced Grace Apartment -abule Oja Akoka, Lagos. / Thread For Monthly Rent Accom. / Sales of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. by Omolulot: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Would you like a 60k per month, fully furnished, serviced shared room apartment.
Generator on 10 hrs a day.
Room is furnished with tv, fridge, bed, kitchen and an outdoor lounge with a flat screen and table tennis.
Daily maintenance and laundry service.
Secure and neat living environment in a GRA in Lagos mainland. (Direct access to island too)

Downside-
You will have to share the room with another person. Or you can pay for the space of two persons at 100k per month.

If this a very interesting offer you would like, then let me know below. �

If very interested in renting, contact me via WhatsApp. - 08085689953 or drop a comment below.

Note apartment would not be ready till 2months from this post.
Re: Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. by Gentlemanforyou: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
How much is hotel in the area ?? Weird prices for one room
Re: Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. by gratefulheart(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
That you price is too too high

Omolulot:
Would you like a 60k per month, fully furnished, serviced shared room apartment.
Room is furnished with tv, fridge, bed, kitchen and an outdoor lounge with a flat screen and table tennis.
Secure and neat living environment in a GRA in Lagos mainland. (Direct access to island too)

Downside-
You will have to share the room with another person. Or you can pay for the space of two persons at 100k per month.

If very interested in renting, contact me via WhatsApp. - 08085689953 or drop a comment below.

Re: Shared Room Furnished And Serviced Apartment For Monthly Rent. by Zoey1: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Available now?
Omolulot:

Downside-

(1) (Reply)

Apartment In Ibadan / Land For Sale At Ikota Villa, Lekki Lagos / To Let""" Brand New 3br Flat Large @ Ibeshe Ikorodu +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.