Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance (7818 Views)

Do You Know U Can Buy A Car And Pay Installmentally At Banix Autos?...... / Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ Banixautos located @ 6 Amaraolu street behind Zenith Bank Agidingbi Ikeja lagos,
Our car finance project  has kicked off i.e We do  various type of car financing in partnership with our leasing company.The project is for tokunbo cars of your choice @ affordable prices and you pay instalmentally.We can get you your desire car without stress or complain,Visit us today @ above address and grab your dream car.[Banixautos  Home  Of  Affordable Car]For more information contact Banix 017383301 08035376690.

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by tdie: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hi banix, do you finance the Nigeria-used cars you have for sale?
Also can you finance a 1996 car costing less than 800k?
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by tdie: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
I'm not based in Lagos o!
Am in Enugu
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by bigfather(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
banix:

@ Banixautos located @ 6 Amaraolu street beside Zenith Bank Agidingbi Ikeja lagos,
Our car finance project has kicked off i.e We do various type of car financing in partnership with our leasing company.The project is for tokunbo cars of your choice @ affordable prices and you pay instalmentally.We can get you your desire car without stress or complain,Visit us today @ above address and grab your dream car.[Banixautos Home Of Affordable Car]For more information contact Banix 017383301 08035376690.

Nice concept bro. Please what is the price for camry 01 V6XLE american specs ?
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2010
@t-die-The finance is only for Tokunbo cars
@big father-We have for N1.350m
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by tdie: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi banix
I phoned you earlier today regarding a Mercedes e220 (1994/95)
i have uploaded pictures of the car?
Can you source it for me?
Must have the following specs;
Automatic transmission
4 cylinder (not 6 cylinder)
Factory A/C

will call you on phone again!!

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by egolaw75: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
please what are the procedures for the financing. am really interested my email address is ego_law75@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2010
@ ego_law75 why dont you pay us a visit
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2010
Take a look at some of our cars

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2010
pics

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
pick your choice

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2010
Drive home with any of these cars and pay on installments.
call us for more information or visit our showroom today at
6 Amara Olu str behind Zenith Bank Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos.
01-7383301, 08035376690.
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2010
offer still on
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by yinkobert(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
can we please strike a deal? I have 2004 Honda accord four plugs and i will like to exchange it with the v6 2005 honda accord then add money to pay the balance installmentally,if it is possible please contact me on 07056430167.thanks
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by jiniux(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2010
Please can you feed me with details of the car finance.
If i want to get a Yaris, the cost, payment plan and period of the instalmental payment i.e. For how long can the instalment lapse. If is convenient i may want to do bizness with you cos i really want to change my ride. U can reach me tru lekon2@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by banix: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2010
We will get to you
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
Im Interested in your car financing option, kindly send me details of the procedure for a Nissan Altima 2001 to my mail box demeka56@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by chikeorji123(m): 1:25am On Nov 21, 2010
Hi
l'm thinking of a car dealer who can accept this option,to my surprise l saw yours.l 'm interested in toyota seinna 2002 or toyotal 4runner 2001.Kindly feed me with the procedures details of the car finance.
the cost, payment plan and period of the instalmental payment i.e. For how long can the instalment lapse. If is convenient,then l come b/c l really want to do bizness with you and a friend even recommend you on this forum . U can reach me true uche1313@yahoo.com.
expect your kind reply soon.

regards
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by qtrack: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nice concept but you really did not give further info... Think it would be nice to give a few pointers on ur procedures, terms etc.
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2012
Can 1 get a car worth btw 750 & 850k and make a deposit of 500k and finish up within d next 6 months? Contact me on osadeyiibk@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by laphemzy(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls am interested in this project,i dnt knwif u can accept my offer,i need toyota sienna 2004/2005 model for transportation and i hope to be paying monthly en befor the 24months i can balance up,but for start i can drop 200k,can this wrk for me pls?laphemzy@gmail.comor+2348034859613 thts my no,thnks...
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by slavia(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Please can you send me the car finance repayment plan so that i can see if its favourable, then i can come over to take a look at what you have in stock. Thanks
ugo_okonkwo@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by queency4real: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Banix people ® criminals, pls people here B̶̲̥̅e̶̲̥̅̊ very caareful with d way U̶̲̥̅̊ deal with them. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by laphemzy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
@queency4real what make u say tht ?
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by okoolori(m): 2:57am On May 25, 2013
please what are the procedures for the financing. am really interested my email address is
carlosawwal@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by bojokayode(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2013
Banix auto Agidingbi,how is work?pls email me with d procedures/repayment plan for camry 2001,honda accord 2005&honda accord 2001.bojokayode@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by jovon: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2013
i will also like to know my down payment for toyota sienna or nissan serena instalments payment,my email is rovoghn@gmail.com,08034034659
ego_law75: please what are the procedures for the financing. am really interested my email address is ego_law75@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by ZuluAB: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Is this still working? Pls more details to myzab77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by pstugoogbonna: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ Banix pls I will like Toyota 2002 model, with power doorsN what is my down payment. Pls M email me : pastorugochukwuositogbonna@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by Richard102: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello banix can please publish various kind of cars and suv you have in stock, am presently looking for a car or suv for my wife at the range of 800k to 1.200.

Regards,
Re: Do You Know U Can own A Car Before The End Of This Year With Banix Car Finance by Krosslife(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just learnt about your offer of Tokunbo cars on installment payment plan . Please, how can i be part of this special offer and what are the requirements. I work in Lagos Island and i actually need a car before the end of this year.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2011/2012 Bmw 523i Series @ 7m sold! sold!! sold!!! / TELESCOPIC FORKLIFT, YALE FORKLIFT AND TRACTOR FOR SALE / Incoming London Toks Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.