Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: (2102 Views)

Comic On Ebola (part1) / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop / Wow! So It Is True That One Can Make Cool Cash While On Facebook?check Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abrak and the Stone of JJU is a an online comic on facebook with each episode contained in a Two page A4 paper, the comic is drawn the Traditional way, u can check it ot on facebook and like, All comments criticism and advices are welcomed, Below is the comic Poster

Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
to check it out just search Abrak and the stone of JJU on facebook
Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
THE PLOT

In a land called JJU, where a wicked ruler resigned. The people where in turmoil, the rich oppressed the poor, murderers, rapists and robbers went scott free with their crimes. It was like another Sodom and Gomorrah was awakened.
The oppressed cried out for years. The face of justice was nowhere to be seen. One day a mysterious stranger came into the picture, he saved so many people who found themselves in danger. He always came at the time he was needed the most after that, he disappeared in “tin air”. Nobody knew who he was or his origin, but they called him Jju.
Jju was named after the land, because the people believed the land was defending its people.
Jju was able to stop the wicked ruler and all the crimes going on in the land, he also brought sanity back to the land.
Centuries past and generations after generations. A wicked ruler emerged again and it was like history was repeating itself. The land was in turmoil again.
Legend had it that Jju left a stone behind that possessed as much power. No one could handle the stone except one with a pure heart (The worthy). The stone was embedded on a bracelet.
The wicked ruler & Katuk (one that crave for so much power) and many others, had a quest to find the stone.
Abrak a villager, also took upon himself the responsibility without selfish motives to make sure the stone does not get into the hands of those with cruel intentions.
What happens in Abrak and the stone of JJU?
Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Characters

Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
Still
Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2010

Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
Lastly

Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by OKX(m): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2010
well done, its a good start
needsa lot of polishing but has potential.

My questions are:
do u pencil,ink and color by urself?
Who comes up with d storyline?

I think it would enhance ur comic if it were digitally painted.
Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by dejahvu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
yeah i pencil and colour it myself,
a cousin of mine comes up with the story line
what softwares should i use to digitally colour it
Re: Abrak And The Stone Of Jju: A Nigerian Online Comic On Facebook: Check It Out: by OKX(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2010
i suggest u learn photoshop.
There r tons of tutorials online to facilitate d learning process.

Goodluck bro!

(1) (Reply)

Anniversary Montage / Yipppppppppppppee God Bless The Graphic Designers: Happy Holiday. / Pls Whats D Difference Between Adobe Photoshop,fireworks, Illustrator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.