Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys (33020 Views)

Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by TMKsouth: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

God bless you. South Africans always blaming Nigerians for their obvious failures.

The whole world can't stand u people, deal with it. You are criminally minded & no one can even ask u to hold their bag for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

These areas are now no-go areas coz of filth, noise & drug dealing. Nigerians are really disgusting.
Bro, it's them who lack maintenance culture
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

These areas are now no-go areas coz of filth, noise & drug dealing. Nigerians are really disgusting.
Bro, same thing in Sunnyside , go to Durban same thing , Bloemfontein too!

1 Like

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by aregal: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2019
nototribalist:
80% of black South African men have turned to arm robbers.

Car hijacking is crazy in South Africa. That's why blacks are being kept in slumps while the whites stay at posh areas alone

80% shocked shocked . Where the f#ck did you get that absurd figure from? Using obviously improbable figures to create a fictional depiction of a place you know nothing about just exposes your lunacy! Mission accomplished.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2019
aregal:

80% shocked shocked . Where the f#ck did you get that absurd figure from? Using obviously improbable figures to create a fictional depiction of a place you know nothing about just exposes your lunacy! Mission accomplished.
Exactly! It's these careless statements that irk me about Nigerians
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. Hillbrow , Berea, Yeoville etc in Johannesburg were fine before you lots arrived, but look at them now? You took Africa slum-city culture and brought it to Joburg and other areas you guys are in higher concentrations. One just has to look at Nigeria to know. Nigeria with or without white people will remain the same mainly because of your backward mentality.

Btw, when will this dick-riding of white people end on this forum? It's truly pathetic

Why can't Nigerians buttress their points without using fowl language or causing on each other. Is so pathetic. So, because I don't have an opinion same as yours' makes me backward. Lol. Nigerians, we claim to know it all but the our country is in shambles.

The white has a better maintenance culture than black, even in the US we have the suburbs majorly dominated by the white and the ghetto areas like Detroit we more of black occupance, Look at companies run by the whites and those run by Nigerian managements.

My friend the white are far gone, it will take hundred years to think and execute plans the way they do.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2019
BiggyB242:

Why can't Nigerians buttress their points without using fowl language or causing on each other. Is so pathetic. So, because I don't have an opinion same as yours' makes me backward. Lol. Nigerians, we claim to know it all but the our country is in shambles.

The white has a better maintenance culture than black, even in the US we have the suburbs major fly dominated by the white and
No, you aren't backward because of difference of opinion but due to overall behaviour of Nigerians

As for the white worship and black denouncement, it honestly doesn't surprise me anymore. You guys are self hating
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No, you aren't backward because of difference of opinion but due to overall behaviour of Nigerians

As for the white worship and black denouncement, it honestly doesn't surprise me anymore. You guys are self hating

Is not denouncement is the truth; you are in South - Africa right, the xenophobic attack wasn't it executed in areas of high black population.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2019
BiggyB242:

Is not denouncement is the truth; you are in South - Africa right, the xenophobic attack wasn't it executed in areas of high black population.
you don't get it don't you? I'm saying Nigerians stay denouncing the black people or the black race in general and always putting whites on a pedestal. Everything you say is about hyping whites
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by nototribalist: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2019
aregal:

all the crimes in South Africa are done by the blacks not the White South Africans.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by aregal: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
nototribalist:
all the crimes in South Africa are done by the blacks not the White South Africans.
Really? What are white South Africans doing in prisons then? Not just in South Africa, but in Germany, Britain, Australia, US, you will find whites in prison too. Ever heard of Oscar Pretorius, Janusz Walusz, Henri van Breda, Nicholas Ninow? Is it ignorance or plain stupidity? Stop worshiping whites, they are just as human as everybody else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin / Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Overdosed/cheap Drug(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.