Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside (4010 Views)

Used Xiomi Phones For Sell / Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Good day nairalanders, i have been having so much thoughts about this and sometimes sleepless night, i have been thinking endlessly if it will be a wise decision for me selling my infinix note 5 and getting the recently lunched xiomi note 8 or note 8 pro, i love my infinix note 5 so much, most especially the front Camara and the powerful battery, and the Almighty flash fast which charges my phone really very fast. i don't want to make any huge mistake that will make me regret, i don't know why i loved this note 5 so much that am not ready to let it go yet, but still the xiomi note 8 keeps ringing bells on my ears, most especially seeing nairalanders praising xiomi devises over infinix and tecno devices, i haven't used a xiomi devise before. please advise me on what to do and which decision would be the best.

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Youngsage: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Ha! This one weak me o. The moniker below me has something better to say. lipsrsealed
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Mckandre(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Debate mongers na dem sha owon clout chasers angry

2 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by nonny400(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:
Good day nairalanders, i have been having so much thoughts about this and sometimes sleepless night, i have been thinking endlessly if it will be a wise decision for me selling my infinix note 5 and getting the recently lunched xiomi note 8 or note 8 pro, i love my infinix note 5 so much, most especially the front Camara and the powerful battery, and the Almighty flash fast which charges my phone really very fast. i don't want to make any huge mistake that will make me regret, i don't know why i loved this note 5 so much that am not ready to let it go yet, but still the xiomi note 8 keeps ringing bells on my ears, most especially seeing nairalanders praising xiomi devises over infinix and tecno devices, i haven't used a xiomi devise before. please advise me on what to do and which decision would be the best.

I sold my Redmi note 7 and got the note 8 on Monday. I sold my infinix note 5 last year September and got the Redmi note 5. If I could sell infinix note 5 for Redmi note 5, think about note 8.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by kingxsamz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:
Good day nairalanders, i have been having so much thoughts about this and sometimes sleepless night, i have been thinking endlessly if it will be a wise decision for me selling my infinix note 5 and getting the recently lunched xiomi note 8 or note 8 pro , i love my infinix note 5 so much, most especially the front Camara and the powerful battery, and the Almighty flash fast which charges my phone really very fast. i don't want to make any huge mistake that will make me regret, i don't know why i loved this note 5 so much that am not ready to let it go yet, but still the xiomi note 8 keeps ringing bells on my ears, most especially seeing nairalanders praising xiomi devises over infinix and tecno devices, i haven't used a xiomi devise before. please advise me on what to do and which decision would be the best.

You don't need advice, you need serious flogging.

6 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Olibboy: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
xiaomi is better

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Hyfer(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
nonny400:

I sold my Redmi note 7 and got the note 8 on Monday. I sold my infinix note 5 last year September and got the Redmi note 5. If I could sell infinix note 5 for Redmi note 5, think about note 8.
How much is the note 8?
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by nonny400(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hyfer:
How much is the note 8?

The information is on xiaomi thread.
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Bendent19: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
nonny400:

What variant of the note 7 were you using and how much did you sell?
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
nonny400:

Wow amazing, really so amazing... Reading this alone made me make up my mind 100% to get the note 8 pro, i went out to get it earlier but none of the stores have it, they only have the redmi note 7 i was so tempted to buy it, i don't know how i was able to resist the temptation, i was really so tempted to get the note 7, then i gave it a second thought and i left because i love all the specifications of the note 8 pro. one store i went to told me to come next week, they collected my number and promised to call me when the note 8 is available next week. Bros how much did you bought the note 8?? please respond please
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Sndfrank: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by nonny400(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bendent19:

What variant of the note 7 were you using and how much did you sell?

128gb. 67k.
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by nonny400(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:

Wow amazing, really so amazing... Reading this alone made me make up my mind 100% to get the note 8 pro, i went out to get it earlier but none of the stores have it, they only have the redmi note 7 i was so tempted to buy it, i don't know how i was able to resist the temptation, i was really so tempted to get the note 7, then i gave it a second thought and i left because i love all the specifications of the note 8 pro. one store i went to told me to come next week, they collected my number and promised to call me when the note 8 is available next week. Bros how much did you bought the note 8?? please respond please

I bought from macbeyland. 4/64. 60k. It's Chinese rom but after unlocking the boot loader I'd flash global rom. Xiaomi gave me one week before permission to unlock.
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
nonny400:

I bought from macbeyland. 4/64. 60k. It's Chinese rom but after unlocking the boot loader I'd flash global rom. Xiaomi gave me one week before permission to unlock.

Wow that's great, if i had successfully seen the note 8 today i would have gotten the pro, i love the ordinary note 8 because of its snapdragon processor, i don't understand how phone processors works but i have heard alot here on Nairaland about it and how the snapdragon processor is very okay, the only thing making me going for the note 8 pro right now is because of its battery of 4,500mah otherwise, i would have surely and definitely go for the note 8. It's cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by nonny400(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:

Wow that's great, if i had successfully seen the note 8 today i would have gotten the pro, i love the ordinary note 8 because of its snapdragon processor, i don't understand how phone processors works but i have heard alot here on Nairaland about it and how the snapdragon processor is very okay, the only thing making me going for the note 8 pro right now is because of its battery of 4,500mah otherwise, i would have surely and definitely go for the note 8. It's cool

Both are nice. The 11nm of the note 8 makes it battery efficient. Roughly 10hrs SOT on normal usage.
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:

I would advise you to get Redmi note 8, the redmi note 8 chipset Helio G90t overheats on heavy usage.

2 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dexter247:

I would advise you to get Redmi note 8, the redmi note 8 chipset Helio G90t overheats on heavy usage.

No wonder, now i knw... When i was viewing the specifications i saw something like the pro come with a cooling device... Now i understand why, but bro the snapdragon processor on the redmi note 8 and the helio P22 on the infinix note 5 which is more better and faster and also less consuming of battery?
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by pek(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:

Wow amazing, really so amazing... Reading this alone bought[s][/s] the note 8?? please respond please
*buy*
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iceking1:

No wonder, now i knw... When i was viewing the specifications i saw something like the pro come with a cooling device... Now i understand why, but bro the snapdragon processor on the redmi note 8 and the helio P22 on the infinix note 5 which is more better and faster and also less consuming of battery?

Helio p22 is no match for SD 665 both in performance and battery consumption. SD 665 trumps it by far

2 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by bush112(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Camon 12 pro and redmi note8 which one is better?
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by macbeyland(m): 2:14am On Nov 01, 2019
nonny400:

Thanks Sir for the patronage. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by macbeyland(m): 2:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Iceking1:

Chat me up on 08062907289. Redmi note 8 available boku.

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by macbeyland(m): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Dexter247:

Note 8 pro uses the Helio G90T

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by macbeyland(m): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Dexter247:

smiley
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by tjosh007(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2019
If u are thinking of ditching ur infinix phone for Xiaomi, trust me it's d best decision you'll ever make. I made that same decision a month ago by getting myself a Xiaomi redmi note 7, thereby dumping my infinix smart 3. That infinix smart 3 is a big time rip off by Infinix. Xiaomi opened my eyes to what a mid range device should look like and feel like. My brother get yourself that redmi note 8 now and you'll be glad u did.

2 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by ovalrose(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Iceking1:

Please Sir, when you finally make up your mind about the phone, please if it's not too much to ask could you dash me the phone? I need one; been borrowing my sister's phone to browse since. E joo. Today na 1st November, God go bless you plenty plenty. �����
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by sunshineV(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
bush112:
Camon 12 pro and redmi note8 which one is better?

No tecno, infinix phone come close to xaiomi note 8. Thank

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by bush112(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
sunshineV:

No tecno, infinix phone come close to xaiomi note 8. Thank
wat of Samsung and xiaomi
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by jameslojohn(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Dexter247:

Na lie, just say you no like MTK chipset
Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2019
jameslojohn:
Na lie, just say you no like MTK chipset

Reviews are there for you.

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by kontalon: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Iceking1:

Same here dumped my Note 5 Stylus for Redmi Note 8 Pro 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM. best decision made mehn

2 Likes

Re: Dumping My Infinix Note 5 For The New Xiomi Note 8 Or Note 8 Pro Details Inside by jameslojohn(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Dexter247:

Reviews are there for you.
which review is it from C4ETech, TechUtopia, TechZG, Rv, Frankie Tech, Redskull, or Gadgets 360 just to name few all were postive about the performance of the chipset.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW TO ROOT Tecno W3 WITHOUT PC / The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas / Have You Seen This Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.