Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? (426 Views)

How To Earn Money Online And Legit In Nigeria / Is Forex Trading A Viable Method Of Investment In Nigeria? / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? by Johnsonbet365(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello House,

Please pardon my English

I have been trading for a while now and I can't really find any prove on the internet that says trading is LEGIT in Nigeria

Can people please tell me if Trading is LEGIT in Nigeria and what constitution back it up if any because the way this EFCC and SARS they parade my Area eh I swear fear they catch me ooo

mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? by udemzyudex(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Johnsonbet365:
Hello House,

Please pardon my English

I have been trading for a while now and I can't really find any prove on the internet that says trading is LEGIT in Nigeria

Can people please tell me if Trading is LEGIT in Nigeria and what constitution back it up if any because the way this EFCC and SARS they parade my Area eh I swear fear they catch me ooo

mynd44
lalasticlala

No oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Of course, Forex is legitimate.
People of every continent trade forex. You win some, you lose some.
Forex is different from internet fraud.
Forex is the trading of international currencies.

But I can understand your fear of SARS (Not EFCC, SARS).

EFCC isn't that foolish to arrest you for doing something perfectly lawful. Just like Bitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
What a question. Is buying and selling (of things like cars, houses, cosmetics, clothes, drinks,....) legit in Nigeria? Answer that question first then I will tell you your answer.

OK, I finally read through your post. Yes forex is legit. But the problem is stark predominant misinformation, untruths, half truths, illiteracy, ignorance among people. They seem to find it difficult differentiating between forex and yahoo yahoo. They believe yahoo yahoo is the only way to make money online. But their perception about forex is wrong. Also because some years ago when forex is just becoming pretty known, some fraudsters invaded our media houses making frivolous and mouthwatering promises of turning people's thousands into millions if they invest with them in the name of trading forex. They take these people's money, livelihoods and disappear. Then lots of people start thinking forex is scam, meanwhile they are just a victim of ignorance and greed.

Nigeria banks, CBN trade forex. Businesses, Religious houses, individuals trade forex. Forex is just about buying and selling of currencies plain and simple. You travel to Cotonou to buy(smuggle)rice, you change naira to cefa. You are forex trader. You buy car from careexport site from USA, or laptops and electronics from eBay, Ali express, you are a trader. Forex is a legitimate business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is FOREX TRADING Legit In NIGERIA ? by gtech2sure: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Forex is over legit... But that doesn't make you to be standing before sars claiming it's legit, i'm very sure you understand the parable.

(1) (Reply)

Come & Have A Steady Source Of Income Trading Forex The Right Way . / Need an affordable website for your business? / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.