Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

We Export And Supply Charcoal. DM Us - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Export And Supply Charcoal. DM Us (388 Views)

I Can Supply Charcoal To Any Part Of Nigeria / We Fabricate And Supply Palm Oil Milling Machinery And Equipment 08142074243 Aba / A-z Of Export And Export Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Export And Supply Charcoal. DM Us by Sunnybabe(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
WE EXPORT AND SUPPLY Charcoal IN LARGE QUANTITY, VERY GOOD QUALITY BBQ charcoal AND OTHER TYPES AVAILABLE TOO.
WE ARE IN NIGERIA ,

ARE YOU AN INTERESTED FOREIGN & LOCAL BUYERS.

PLEASE CALL/Whatsapp:08058809605
Re: We Export And Supply Charcoal. DM Us by pahoehoe: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Sunnybabe:
WE EXPORT AND SUPPLY Charcoal IN LARGE QUANTITY, VERY GOOD QUALITY BBQ charcoal AND OTHER TYPES AVAILABLE TOO.
WE ARE IN NIGERIA ,

ARE YOU AN INTERESTED FOREIGN & LOCAL BUYERS.

PLEASE CALL/Whatsapp:08058809605
Click on the first link on my signature to master how you can successfully export your charcoal to foreign countries and get paid without being defrauded by the foreign buyers.
Re: We Export And Supply Charcoal. DM Us by Sunnybabe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
keep the calls coming.
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Farmers Jubilating Over Closure Of Borders / Its A Place Of Zero Waste. Songhai Farm Is An Experience You Won't Forget In Hur / 5 Important Lessons I Learned About Raising Noiler Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.