Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Start Buying And Selling Of Pepper For A Profit. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Buying And Selling Of Pepper For A Profit. (1561 Views)

Time To Start Buying Onions Cheaply Is Here / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / 100kg Dried Pepper For Sale At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Buying And Selling Of Pepper For A Profit. by emmy85: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
HOW TO START A PROFITABLE AGRI-BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.

The time to sit down doing nothing has gone, idleness is invitation to hardship.

Here is an opportunity to become self-employed or have an extra source of income.

Number one proof that you can be successful in life and in this business am about to reveal is your ability to read this article to the end and take corresponding action.

Starting an agri-business is one of the most dependable and recession proof business.
This business will always thrive even in harsh economy situation because people will always eat.

This business is easy to start, and the return on investment is almost 100 percentage and above.

Here is the ultimate secret that will change your financial status for good.

This business is all about investing and starting an agricultural business, with emphasis on pepper as a product. Am going to teach you how to start making money monthly buying and selling either dry or fresh pepper.

The idea is to grow your own pepper, or buy from farmer at very cheap rates and sell in your location or major market closest to you at a profit. You don’t need to be a farmer to make money in this business.

I know many of you out there are not lazy, the only problem you have is that you are bereft of tangible information that can transform your life. Today I have decided to give you the kind of information needed to change your life and catapult you to your next level.

There is enormous opportunities in this business, and the secrets am going to share with you are such that when applied to other farm produce will definitely make you huge sums of money.
In order to make this information easily available to anybody who might be interested in it, I have decided to package it into a PDF e-book.

You don’t need to be scared at all to start this business because I have done all the hard work for you. This is not another e-book written by information marketers who just gather information from the internet without doing the business. I bet you, you can never get the information in my ebook anywhere on the internet.

Every information in this manual is a practical knowledge and experience of someone actively doing this business.
Below are some of the things you will learn from the e-book:

Ø You will learn how to start a very lucrative business of buying and selling pepper for profit.
Ø You will learn how to do market research in this business.
Ø Where to buy pepper at a ridiculously cheap rate and resell at a higher rate for profit.
Ø Mistakes to avoid.
Ø Risks involved in this business and how to overcome them.
Ø How to automate this business so you can concentrate on other things.
Ø I will also teach you how to get contacts of farmers and seller of pepper that will make it easy for you to start and succeed in this business.
Ø I will show you the step by step guide you need to take in other to succeed in this business.
Ø How to start producing your own dried and process pepper.
Ø How you can market it.
Ø How you can start exporting it abroad.
Ø How you will buy and sell off your goods in less than 24 hours even if you have 200 bags.
Ø How you can make money in this business without investing a dime and many more…

HOW PROTITABLE IS THIS BUSINESS?
Pepper business is a very profitable business once you do it the right way. I have written this e-book so you can know the in and out of this business so you can make good profit.
Like I said earlier your profit in this business is greatly determined by your buying price, cost of transportation and your selling price.
Pepper is always in high demand through out the year.

WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER.

You will get PDF e-book that will give you all the information needed to start this business.
You will have contact details of farmers/sellers of pepper and also a link to dilaali (hausa dealers) of perishable goods in Mile 12 market Lagos if you are in Lagos, they will help you sell your goods.

You will be able to call me or whatsapp me on 07088766576 should in case you will be needing further assistance.

HOW MUCH WILL I PAY FOR THIS E-BOOK?

The value of this e-book is worth ₦10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira only), considering all the information and benefits you will be getting from this e-book.

I have decided to sell this e-book at a very ridiculously cheap price so everyone interested in it can buy it. So for a very limited time I shall be selling this e-book for just #2000(Two thousand) naira only.

HOW TO MAKE ORDER AND PAYMENT.

Visit this link to order and to make payment:
https://paystack.com/pay/agripepperbusiness

Please, note that this price is just for a limited time. You only have few hours to take advantage of this amount to start your own pepper business.

I give you guarantee, that with this manual, you have ALL what it takes to get started TODAY.

P.P.S .Don’t forget that the price of this e-book may go up any moment from now. It will be painful for you to pay higher price than what you presently have. But then, you won’t have anyone to blame than yourself for not getting this at a discounted price.

THIS IS A HARD TO FIND OPPRTUNITY....ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH IT PASS YOU BY?

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Bags Of Beans Needed For Long Term Business / Hybrid Guava Orchard, A Sure Money Spinner. / Hatching Turkey Eggs With Local Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.