Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) (1242 Views)

I'm Never Playing This Game Again [ Don't Watch This Video] Don't Click !!!!! / Whatsapp Group For All Gamers / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by tchfrnkln(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
[center]Hi and good day my name is Franklin [/center]
This massage is specifically for all gamers. if you're not a gamer that is if you don't play games on PC,XBOX,consoles like PS4, PS3 and others or Mobile for those that plays games like Pubg grin this post is not for you(how did you even get here). So if you are on the train here is the massage.

THE MASSAGE "I want to spend my time, money and creativeness as i have already started on the development of games in Nigeria, i want to make the gaming world in Nigeria so broad and big. I want games playing in Nigeria to have it own reality show. you know like the game of Chess where we'll host a tournament and the winner gets something. i want us to play games not only for the fun but also at least for some rewards at the end. like how we normally completes missions on games and gets game rewards now we'll get some physical wins"

WHAT I NEED FROMM YOU : now what i need from you are ideas or any suggestions to move this aims to the next level as i can't go any further without your supports.
______if you want to talk to me privately just quote your address(whatapp or gmail) to this post and specify.
______if you want to be part of this great innovation quote your address and specify.
______if you want to join or follow our progress drop your address and specify.
if you read to this point you are a real gamer wink drop some of your best video games below and your whatapp number to at least reach you

Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by tchfrnkln(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pls you guys should be outspoken don't just read and pass��
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by Agent2003: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
tchfrnkln:
[center]Hi and good day my name is Franklin [/center]
This massage is specifically for all gamers. if you're not a gamer that is if you don't play games on PC,XBOX,consoles like PS4, PS3 and others or Mobile for those that plays games like Pubg grin this post is not for you(how did you even get here). So if you are on the train here is the massage.

THE MASSAGE "I want to spend my time, money and creativeness as i have already started on the development of games in Nigeria, i want to make the gaming world in Nigeria so broad and big. I want games playing in Nigeria to have it own reality show. you know like the game of Chess where we'll host a tournament and the winner gets something. i want us to play games not only for the fun but also at least for some rewards at the end. like how we normally completes missions on games and gets game rewards now we'll get some physical wins"

WHAT I NEED FROMM YOU : now what i need from you are ideas or any suggestions to move this aims to the next level as i can't go any further without your supports.
______if you want to talk to me privately just quote your address(whatapp or gmail) to this post and specify.
______if you want to be part of this great innovation quote your address and specify.
______if you want to join or follow our progress drop your address and specify.
if you read to this point you are a real gamer wink drop some of your best video games below and your whatapp number to at least reach you
. nice idea bro...my best games are GTA v,God of war 4,Assassins creed ordessey
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by Agent2003: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
WhatsApp no:09073115800
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by tchfrnkln(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Agent2003:
. nice idea bro...my best games are GTA v,God of war 4,Assassins creed ordessey
Tnx bro you are the best cry
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by Raptor2cool: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2019
I love this, would really like to be part of this, am also a digital artist. You can get me through
08106917020 whatsapp
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by Raptor2cool: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2019
And also which part of the country is it going to place, would like to see something like this here in enugu
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by LucemFerre: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2019
E-Sport is no joke. You need money... lot and lot and lot of it. You need planning, awareness, sponsors, central location, time etc...
I sincerely wish y'all the best of luck though
Re: A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) by landnewf: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
them

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Awoof!!! Ps4 Console 1TB Slim / Bulk Sms / Out Of Tpage Increase Using (gx)numtpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.