Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone (1443 Views)

15 Reasons Why You Need To Get Itel S15 Pro / The Itel S15 And S15 Pro Review / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by itelMobileNG: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Innovative ways to help us live a smart life are being birthed literally everyday by tech geniuses. One of these innovative ways propelled the existence of smartphones. No doubt, smartphones have gone on to make a large impact on our everyday activities; they have gone beyond their functional purposes of connecting people all around the globe and transcended to becoming our most inseparable personal items. And with an increase in its demand, OEMs are churning out smartphones, upgrade after upgrade, making them smarter and sleeker.

One of such flagship models launched this year is the itel S15 Pro. From the triple, AI rear cameras to the 16MP AI selfie camera and it's 6.1“ HD+ IPS Waterdrop FullScreen, this latest addition to itel’s Selfie series has proven to be one of the most innovative and affordable entry-level selfie smartphones in the market. From the reviews online and reports gathered from customers’ feedback, you can rest assured that this device will give you great value for your money.

Imagine a smartphone that helps you manage your monthly data subscription because of its optimized AndroidTM 9 Pie OS tailored to boost data efficiency and management. The itel S15 Pro does have it all. It also operates on 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor backed by 2GB RAM+32GB internal storage for easy operation and multi-tasking.

However, the main highlight of this device is its spectacular cameras. The S15 Pro comes with triple AI rear cameras and dual rear cameras for its sibling, itel S15. The 8MP main camera helps to capture clear photos, while the assistant cameras create bokeh effects and detect scenarios for sharper pictures. The AI scenario detection function of S15 Pro supports up to 12 different scenarios- portrait, food, flower, pets, text, and many more.

The selfie camera on both devices are 16MP but they also come with different features to ensure you get quality selfies in low-light while capturing the littlest facial details. These features are assisted by the 4-in-1 big pixel technology on the device that helps to take in more light for better quality and brighter shots, screen fill light technology for a balanced light source, and AI Face Beauty 3.0 to create beautiful effects tailored to the user’s individual facial features.

Other features include dual 4G connectivity, face unlock feature, fingerprint sensor, amongst others, which are all summed up in a gradation purple finish.

For every itel smartphone you buy, there is a total assurance that you are getting a trendy, reliable, and quality smartphone with the best features that you will just love.

2 Likes

Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Beedehmee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
How much is S15 pro
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Arijude(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mtchwww!
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Davny(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
na camera I wan chop
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by PweetyHitee(f): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Itelng please I need your help. I just got s15 pro yesterday while pressing it, I don't know how I put the phone on full screen mode please I want to take it back. Help!
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by ChiefZaddy: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
PweetyHitee:
Itelng please I need your help. I just got s15 pro yesterday while pressing it, I don't know how I put the phone on full screen mode please I want to take it back. Help!
Go to Settings then enter Display

1 Like

Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by PweetyHitee(f): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks but I haven't seen it
ChiefZaddy:
Go to Settings then enter Display
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Prayzlee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
How much would itel s15pro cost as at 2020
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by sunshineV(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mtcheew this one na calculator geng
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Prayzlee(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Prayzlee:
How much would itel s15pro cost as at 2020

Someone should please answer
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by Prayzlee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
sunshineV:
grin
sunshineV:

Lolzz
Re: Make Your Life Easier By Getting An Itel S15 Pro Smartphone by YangaBabe: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
itelMobileNG:

Innovative ways to help us live a smart life are being birthed literally everyday by tech geniuses. One of these innovative ways propelled the existence of smartphones. No doubt, smartphones have gone on to make a large impact on our everyday activities; they have gone beyond their functional purposes of connecting people all around the globe and transcended to becoming our most inseparable personal items. And with an increase in its demand, OEMs are churning out smartphones, upgrade after upgrade, making them smarter and sleeker.

One of such flagship models launched this year is the itel S15 Pro. From the triple, AI rear cameras to the 16MP AI selfie camera and it's 6.1“ HD+ IPS Waterdrop FullScreen, this latest addition to itel’s Selfie series has proven to be one of the most innovative and affordable entry-level selfie smartphones in the market. From the reviews online and reports gathered from customers’ feedback, you can rest assured that this device will give you great value for your money.

Imagine a smartphone that helps you manage your monthly data subscription because of its optimized AndroidTM 9 Pie OS tailored to boost data efficiency and management. The itel S15 Pro does have it all. It also operates on 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor backed by 2GB RAM+32GB internal storage for easy operation and multi-tasking.

However, the main highlight of this device is its spectacular cameras. The S15 Pro comes with triple AI rear cameras and dual rear cameras for its sibling, itel S15. The 8MP main camera helps to capture clear photos, while the assistant cameras create bokeh effects and detect scenarios for sharper pictures. The AI scenario detection function of S15 Pro supports up to 12 different scenarios- portrait, food, flower, pets, text, and many more.

The selfie camera on both devices are 16MP but they also come with different features to ensure you get quality selfies in low-light while capturing the littlest facial details. These features are assisted by the 4-in-1 big pixel technology on the device that helps to take in more light for better quality and brighter shots, screen fill light technology for a balanced light source, and AI Face Beauty 3.0 to create beautiful effects tailored to the user’s individual facial features.

Other features include dual 4G connectivity, face unlock feature, fingerprint sensor, amongst others, which are all summed up in a gradation purple finish.

For every itel smartphone you buy, there is a total assurance that you are getting a trendy, reliable, and quality smartphone with the best features that you will just love.

Not just itel phones but most Android phones like Tecno make life easier

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Pro Twilight Orange / This Is Why You Shouldn't Get Iphones From The US!!! ( A Must Watch) / TECNO Unveils The Phantom V Fold: A Masterpiece Of Innovation And Elegance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.