Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

“don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement (716 Views)

"Don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kimoprah / Kim Oprah Dances In Bikini (Photos) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement by Kelben: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
The reality TV star made this known via her Instagram stories on Wednesday, October 30, 2019. According to her, the news of her engagement post on Instablog9ja was false. She went on to reveal that she is still very single and https://247naijanews.com/2019/10/31/dont-come-and-spoil-my-market-im-still-single-kim-oprah-denies-engagement/

Re: “don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ftc

1 Like

Re: “don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement by landnewf: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2019
whom
Re: “don’t Come And Spoil My Market, I’m Still Single” – Kim Oprah Denies Engagement by Zionzuba: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2019
She needs bigger suitors

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma Finally Says The Truth About Herself / I Suffered Over 3 Miscarriages In My 6 Years Of Marriage – Singer, Doyinsola... / Hollywood Actor, Idris Elba Reacts To Davido's Album Cover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.