Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo (4043 Views)

List Of Girls Davido Has Dated Since He Became Famous / D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach / Flavour Carries His Two Daughters In US Consular General's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Gisters: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Davido is currently in Atlanta as he carries his two daughters in lovely new photo.

The excited pop singer took to his Instagram page and caption;
My girls ... hands full ! I gatts put Baby David for head lmao
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Soa9YhrBt

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-carries-his-two-daughters-in-lovely-new-photo

3 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Gisters: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
He wrote

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by praizblog: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
cheesy
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Maestro18(f): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is beautiful smiley smiley After all the dejection and denial, now he's playing father of the year...
All thanks to Chioma sha, her influence is radiating on him, a real woman knows how to change a man positively.

You've got to respect him, he's evolving for the better, releasing back-to-back hits and all around him is love love love love... which I can say the same about *You Know*

#ProudDad #TheRealStarboy

6 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Kastrom: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am team WizKid but I think I like Davido more

1 Like

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Passionate888: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
A man that takes care of his family..

2 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by TrendingGist: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Responsible father, young and getting it, if u are in need of any of our cleaning services,check my signature

2 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wizkid should learn from Davido about fatherhood
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by ATTemi: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you make money, irregularities look normal.

4 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Atlanta is where Nigerians plenty pass
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by doggedfighter(f): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Cute girls
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by GistReport: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by ctleurocollege: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Money is good
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by ctleurocollege: 5:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Maestro18:
This is beautiful smiley smiley After all the dejection and denial, now he's playing father of the year...
All thanks to Chioma sha, her influence is radiating on him, a real woman knows how to change a man positively.

You've got to respect him, he's evolving for the better, releasing back-to-back hits and all around him is love love love love... which I can say the same about *You Know*

Like your father denied you? he never denied those kids
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Threebear(m): 5:41am On Nov 01, 2019
You can never see Davido's baby Mamas begging for money online.

He's so young but look at how he's always taking care of the people around him .

Living legend.

4 Likes

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by Bola146(f): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2019
it's never by age, Davido really proved to be a caring and loving father..

1 Like

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Maestro18:

You see? You no get sense. Where did you get this from?

1 Like

Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by iammo(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2019
his kids are always smilling around him.. he must be a great father as kids dont pretend
Re: "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo by GistMore1: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lana Del Rey Cries As She Didn't Win Any Award At The Grammys (photos) / Mercy Johnson Kneels Down For Her Husband And RMD At Her Surprise Birthday Party / Big Brother Surprises Housemates With Delicious Breakfast Today (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.