Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Movie Producer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Movie Producer (317 Views)

Any Movie House (cinema) In Awka ? / IROKOTV APP (mobile Movie House) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Movie Producer by edulifehack: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
please to anyone who can help , I need connection to get in touch with a movie house whether local or foreign e.g Netflix.
I am a writer, recently I've been writing a movie which I am almost done with but I am finding it difficult to get investors or movie producers to come on board and help bring this movie to life. I have sent emails to a few well known producers In the movie industry, pitching my movie idea to them but it seems like my messages are going no where. if anyone here can help me with a producer or get me in contact with a movie house to pitch my idea please notify, thank you.
Re: In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Movie Producer by landnewf: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2019
at

(1) (Reply)

A Maid And His Mistress Love Affair. Please See / Kindly See His Action Movie And Comment Please. / CALL FOR YOUR CHEAPEST GOTV, DSTV, STARTIMES & PHCN BILL PAYMENT-08137822454

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.