Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Freelance Writer Available For Various Writing Tasks - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Writer Available For Various Writing Tasks (583 Views)

Looking For 2-3 Professional SEO Content Writers For Various Writing Task / Looking For 2-3 Professional SEO Content Writers For Various Writing Task / Skilled Writers Wanted For Ongoing Writing Tasks (N1.70 Per Word) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer Available For Various Writing Tasks by Busayorafael(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello,

I'm a freelance writer with experience writing variously. I have written press releases, personal statements, simple articles and even product reviews. I'm a proofreader and editor, as well.

Yes, I'm something of a generalist, and I've fairly mastered the important niceties of writing-- those of punctuation, grammar, clarity. I'm also patient, making sure I understand the specific instructions of each project before launching in.

As a worker, I'd say something of my own principle and it's this: I request part of the payment upfront. This is to be assured of some commitment by the client. I wouldn't want to go ahead with the client unwilling to meet with that.

With all said, the least I can offer is my cooperation.

You can call me, or send me text on Whatsapp via 08066331807. My email is also deejaytopson at gmail dot com.

Regards,

Ayodeji.

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In Writing Please I Have A Question. / Do You Need Article Writers On Health And CBD Niche? / A Good Crypto Writer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.