Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background (1077 Views)

Scary Posiedon Statue In Spain That Looks Like The Devil Standing On The Sea / Big Black Background For Photo And Videos SOLD / How Much Can I Pay For A 2d Music Video Visualizer, Like The One Poka Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Philantropists: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi Everyone, I would like to know if there is anyone who can change the black background in the photo uploaded to become white just like the the photo in the white background while retaining the picture quality.

Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by philo04(m): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2019
yses
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by exhibit7432(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Philantropists:
Hi Everyone, I would like to know if there is anyone who can change the black background in the photo uploaded to become white just like the the photo in the white background while retaining the picture quality.
Of course
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Philantropists: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Can you tell me how to go about it please?

exhibit7432:

Of course
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Philantropists: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
How pls?

philo04:
yses
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by exhibit7432(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Philantropists:
Can you tell me how to go about it please?

Do you have a laptop and photoshop?
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Philantropists: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yes but not photoshop.
What version of photoshop can do it?

I just tried to download photoshop and they are asking for some bank details which i do not plan to use on their site, what could i do about this?

exhibit7432:

Do you have a laptop and photoshop?
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by daddio(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Philantropists:
Yes but not photoshop.

I just tried to download photoshop and they are asking for some bank details which i do not plan to use on their site, what could i do about this?

I think with. #200 you can buy photoshop CS5software or so from shops where they are selling computer softwares etc.
Then you'll need knowledge on how to use photoshop ...
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Jh0wsef(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Phone fit do am..
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by Philantropists: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ok thanks i will ask around.

daddio:

I think with. #200 you can buy photoshop CS5software or so from shops where they are selling computer softwares etc.
Then you'll need knowledge on how to use photoshop ...

1 Like

Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by exhibit7432(m): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Philantropists:
Yes but not photoshop.

I downloaded mine for free. But if you’re having issues with that maybe you can get the installation cd
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by CapedBaldy: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2019
you can do that with Corel photo paint. just open the image in photo paint click on a and then trace the image and cut it. you can then put it in a new page and give it any colour background you want.
Re: Changing The Black Background To Look Exactly Like The White Background by excellgraphics(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Go to www.remove.bg and upload the picture you want remove the background and see the result in 5sec it's free to use that site, I hope this help a little bits? Cheers...

(1) (Reply)

New Year Gift / Graphic Designer/animator Needed. / Silkscreen Equipment Wanted If Available Contact 08036153743

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.