Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Help I Want To Place Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help I Want To Place Advert (648 Views)

Want To Place On Order On Jumia? / Post Sites That Have Traffic!! I Want To Place Adverts / Go-To Place For Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Want To Place Advert by solablings(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pls. Help me how do I place advert online that will appear in all website when people browse just like when politicians and new products/services are being promoted. I Need it urgently how do I go about it? and what do I do?

Help
Re: Help I Want To Place Advert by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2019
solablings:
Pls. Help me how do I place advert online that will appear in all website when people browse just like when politicians and new products/services are being promoted. I Need it urgently how do I go about it? and what do I do?

Help
You need to create your advert then publish your advert on Google ad. The more money you spend in promoting it, the more people it will reach. Contact me if you need help. 09033012548

(1) (Reply)

. / HOW TO Download Free Non-copyright Musics For Youtube Channel / Free Ways Of Generating Traffic To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.