Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) (37553 Views)

Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa / Alex Asogwa Becomes Multiple Land Owner At 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by GistMore: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Big brother naija housemate, Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra step out with her beautiful mother. Sharing the pictures on her timeline, she wrote;

Dear mother, please kindly stop arguing with me whenever I’m driving, you are not the one driving or else, I’ll only take you out when I’m passing a bridge because that’s the only time you are calm . Please stop complaining ten times about one thing, it makes me want to vanish. Kindly stop asking me “who is that “ when ever someone calls and stop picking my calls, one day now, Mr right might call and you’ll pick and start asking all these your “may I know who is speaking, it’s her mother “ , “where are you from” e.t.c questions. You’ll just chase him away . Stop beating me ooooooo. I’m 23 . The other day , you gave me mark because of loud music. Stop forcing me to eat. I’m a grown woman. Stop saying you will come to my house any time you like!!! I use to call you before I come to your own house. Stop calling me 1000 times to ask when I’m going home, I can take care of myself (I think). Chaiii, the complaints are too much but once she leaves, I’ll start missing her. What is the problem?. @ebere.asogwa you are the best and most supportive mum ever. I love you to the moon and back. I’ll never trade you for anything. One last thing, please, please and please, stop trying to get the celebrity bending waist pose. You spoilt all our pictures. @teez_dora @itz_collikazy I took the bold step. I’ll take the bullet for us ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️#motheranddaughter #mymothersdaughter
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ScafPn4oN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by GistMore: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2019
See More Photos Of Alex & Her Mum Here =>>>>>> http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-alex-step-out-with-her-mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Rednaxelot: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2019
The moma even looks sexier than her daughter .

The moma carry for back like a towing vehicle

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by angelEmade: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2019
...trying hard to trend like mo' sallah trying hard to look scary for halloween.
'The boob showing business' is a better strategy to trend. OP please help us tella

4 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2019
If una carry this story enter from page I will use Stove burn nairaland.com

Make una try me! embarassed

She anything BBN must be news?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Threebear(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Her mum is so gorgeous .

How far with this Alex though , barely heard anything about her lately .

Na so Mercy , Tacha and co don bury this set grin cheesy

Oblorblorblor .

2 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2019
It is good to show your parents love.

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by GistNet: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Ggand23: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
E be like news no dey today

2 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
...trying hard to trend like mo' sallah trying hard to look scary for halloween.
'The boob showing business' is a better strategy to trend. OP please help us tella

Someone can't even take pictures again, na wa. Women ehn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by FamousMonk: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
I don't know about you but I'd rather fúck the mother than fúck the daughter..

3 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wht is she doing now,I mean wetin she dey work?cos e be like say na anytime dey shop for new clothes dem dey remember social media
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by iammo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
didnt she get the memo? its tacha and mercy's time
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by mitchyy(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
A lot of mothers are like that. My mum can ask me questions for Africa and always wants be in control of anything that has to do with me, not even minding i'm married with kids now. But i love her and miss her when i leave wink

5 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by penjm: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm.. Imaging old woman showing her 'you know'?
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Kamcee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
I'm dropping GLO airtime today if Nigeria win Australia

I'm serious.

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by content208: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Does she need to tell all there stories?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Omihanifa: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
The woman get yansh pass her

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
undecided

Hmm indomie children of nowadays co-opting their mothers of old into slay mama_ing.

it's well ooh!

Morality and trend in all out vicious combat for survival

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
This girl no dey enter 24. Every time 23.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
My cousin crush
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
My respect for this girl went through the roof when she turned down a car gift sent to her by an admirer. She deserved 2 cars for that.

If it's some other girls, ..... I rest my case

9 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
ATTENTION SEEKER, WHO ASK YOU ALEX?
Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
We also appreciate hot legs tongue

4 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thick mum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola, My Woman Crush - Peter Okoye / 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.