Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months (702 Views)

Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / I Need A Single Guy For A Date And Hook Up / I'm From Ibadan. I Need Of A Girlfriend That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by Sam3263: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2019
My name is Samuel.
I am.from Akwa-Ibom.
I base in anambra where I work in a teaching hospital.

Please I need a girl who I can date and get married to.

Interested persons should maturely chat me up on +2347086268537

Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by Jasen1(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
So no girl for Anambra
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
What about nurse titi wey u and her dey run package for d hospital....with all d number of nurses and admin staffs for una hospital,u still come nairaland to find wife...I wish u well.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by danny56: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2019
The way you're going about it, you will certainly attract the wrong woman....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by luvyaself95(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Mr Man you wan give yourself ba no somewhere else to find girl apart from social media
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by danny56: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
You don't put up advert just like that, you pray to God and wait for instructions. lipsrsealed

There are many pretty ladies but very few wives among them. sad
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by Mrevildoer(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2019
This one is beta.. And he has shown that he's vulnerable.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by chukzyfcbb: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
wrong move!

Now you can't see her at her worst, because she is going to always be on her best behaviour so that y'all can walk the aisle soon.

Anybody can see a beautiful girl with great personality and fall in love with her, that's no biggie but the Biggie's is in finding out that flaw in her and seeing if it's something you can cope with.
Because it's that flaw that will rear it's ugly head and defeat the r/ship in the long run.

eg maybe she is hot tempered, or she is terrible with cooking or she loves party or outing a lot and you hate all of this.....#Rethink Man!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months by donkelvin10(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Boyfriend / Do You Need A Friend? / Need A Sugar Mummy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.