Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos (29407 Views)

Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Aristokrat4(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=kokoA post=83654220]The kind of names these so called celebrities give to their kids ehn... Which one be Xavier again?[/quot
e
U nor watch x-men ni?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by fela4live: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
kokoA:
The kind of names these so called celebrities give to their kids ehn... Which one be Xavier again?
That is a Spanish name.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by kay29000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
I came here for one thing and I wasn't disappointed wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
PataAlhaja:
So na this small boy dey suck those gigantic mammaries? I envy the boy.

... and what the fucck is the meaning of "Xavier"? She no fit find one better Yoruba or Edo name give the boy? Her foolishness must be bigger than her breasts!
You are envying small boy Bcoz of common breast.You are funny. Happy birthday to him jare
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Bobotic(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happy Birthday boy
Your Mama bwest still dey yummy ooooh
Chai......e go sweet for me to suck press it

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Chidi299(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice Outfit cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Chidi299(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happy Birthday to you.

Live Long And Prosper.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by PrincessGift(f): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
kokoA:
The kind of names these so called celebrities give to their kids ehn... Which one be Xavier again?
I weak undecided undecided undecided nothing blessing no go see for brothel undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by friendlyadvice: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
the pikin no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by jojothaiv(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
"XAVIER"

No problem, na we by ourselves go take our own hand take throway our identity..
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by jojothaiv(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
kay29000:
I came here for one thing and I wasn't disappointed wink
B**BY

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by olarge: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bobotic:

Your Mama bwest still dey yummy ooooh
Chai......e go sweet for me to suck press it
Packaging.
E go shock you if you see am unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by kay29000(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
jojothaiv:

B**BY

Correct guy wink

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Marley147: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
PataAlhaja:

... and what the fucck is the meaning of "Xavier"? She no fit find one better Yoruba or Edo name give the boy? Her foolishness must be bigger than her breasts!
she is not a Nigerian for Christ sake. She is from Ghana maybe that's their language's name
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Davesaves(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
bukatyne:
Happy birthday, I wish his parents are still together.

I never heard what ruined their marriage.
THE NORMAL THING THAT RUIN MARRIAGES OF CELEBRITIES
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Abi. He looks nothing like a Xavier
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Arizonaguy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
universaltv:
Famous actress Yvonne Jegede shares some cute photos of her cute son Xavier Jegede-Fawole as she celebrates her first birthday in style, Praizenews report.

According to Yvonne, she wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UAeXjg_QE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy birthday to the young champ.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/yvonne-jegede-celebrates-his-son-1st-birthday-shares-his-cute-photos/

Cool
The kid go take mouth resemble him mama
Anyway the mother is hot
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by BitmapStudios: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
It beats me how and why people can afford to buy cakes, dresses, accessories and food but can't afford a good photographer to help them do their occasion.

Advice:
You're not doing one event twice;
pay a good photographer to a job that is nice;
it sounds like a rhyme;
but it's really an advice.
cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Marley147:
she is not a Nigerian for Christ sake. She is from Ghana maybe that's their language's name

This is not Yvonne Nelson
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Marley147: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
maiahsaiah:

yes I know she too is a Ghanaian
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Marley147: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
maiahsaiah:

yes I know but use to think that he is Ghanian too. I just find out that she is Nigerian
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by cerpvad(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dm to get it wink
Marvieduke:

What of your dp? wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by cerpvad(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmmm nothing breaks marriage more than compatibility issues
PataAlhaja:

Her husband na normal street guy wey dey hustle. Level no too pure for the guy.

She on the other hand na confirm olosho. Her mouth don too wide.

They are definitely not compatible. Abounce fucck up to marry this kain Edo babe.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Marley147:

Yvonne Jegede is different from Yvonne Nelson
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by Marvieduke(f): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
cerpvad:
Dm to get it wink

Okay
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by OttHin: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2019
universaltv:
Famous actress Yvonne Jegede shares some cute photos of her cute son Xavier Jegede-Fawole as she celebrates her first birthday in style, Praizenews report.

According to Yvonne, she wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UAeXjg_QE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy birthday to the young champ.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/yvonne-jegede-celebrates-his-son-1st-birthday-shares-his-cute-photos/

Op ayam not understanding again o, is the young champ a tranny or perhaps a ladyboy. Which one.

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by cerpvad(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2019
I guess you liked what you saw there grin
Marvieduke:

Okay
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Davesaves:
THE NORMAL THING THAT RUIN MARRIAGES OF CELEBRITIES

Whatever it is, too sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra / Check Out This Patoranking's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.