Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere (1239 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere by booblacain(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
People who have constant supply to clean drinking water take the basic need for granted until they have it no more.

For people recovering from natural disasters like hurricanes, clean water is inaccessible for long periods of time, adding to the woes already experienced from the displacement and homelessness that follows such disasters.

This is where Moses West’s efforts to make clean drinking water accessible to people in need must be championed.

The founder of Atmospheric Water Generator Contracting LLC has vested interest providing clean accessible water.

West invented a machine that pulls moisture from the atmosphere and turns it into clean drinking water in 2015, Spectrum News reports.

He took his elementary science knowledge of condensation to a whole new level. The possible solution to the world’s water crises lies in the basic concept of condensation, the same technique that causes beads of sweat on a glass of water or moisture when one breathes on a window.

https://cdn.face2faceafrica.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/72556363_718572231948906_8735640120566218752_n.jpg

According to Spectrum News, this is how it works, “the AWG takes H2O molecules (water) from the atmosphere and creates the natural process of condensation with water vapor from the humidity in the air. The water then collects and is passed through a water filtration system and is ready for immediate use.”

The AWG, however, does the same thing but on a much lager scale. With this technique the machine has been of help to communities in Flint, Michigan, and Puerto Rico when hurricane Austin ravaged them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6h3ysoAg4c&t=29s

Re: Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere by Dewze(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
This is beautiful. please lalasticlala put this on front page, it will bring a lot of inspiration and encouragement to many young black people out there.

Nairaland, considering the fact that this forum is majorly viewed by African(black) youths, you have the responsibility to use this platform to help open up the minds of black youths on their potentials and ability to bring so much good to this world from their creativity and inventions.

I read people make posts and comments about how black people lack the ability to invent and create and their ignorance and low self esteem just make me sad. I believe stories like these will go a long way to help change that narrative.

"emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley
Re: Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere by Imoh555(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Yet Black people especially Nigerians feel and see themselves inferior to the White's
Re: Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere by Dollywood(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2019
This is incredible, this is kinda news we want to read about black people, I always say this No race is inferior.
Re: Black Man Invents Machine That Creates Clean Water From The Atmosphere by SODbaba2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
I am awestruck

(1) (Reply)

I Need Isp Help Please: / Hiit And Aptech / Seminar On Jatropha Curcas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.