Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) (592 Views)

3 Policemen Attacked At New Haven, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Oh My Goodness!! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Farmers In Ekiti State / See What Fulani Turn My Farm To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) by kenechukwujeo50: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani Herdsmen have allegedly shot dead a light girl in Enugu state.

It was gathered that the 6-year-old victim identified as Uchechukwu Onyibor was attacked alongside her mother.

According to a Facebook user who claimed to know the family revealed on his Facebook post, she was shot on Sunday evening, October 27, along Eke village in Udi, Enugu State.

‘She was taken to the hospital in critical condition where she was receiving treatment. Unfortunately, she later passed on and has now been buried.

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/01/6yr-old-girl-shot-dead-mother-injured-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-in-enugu-photos/

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) by angelEmade: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2019
This is sad!
See what ruga has in plan for you all
your destiny is in your hand ooo!!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Father Had Sex With Her Before Payment Of School Fees / My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In Akwa Ibom / Lady Defrauds Doctor Of #855k, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.