Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway (24804 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by OddslordIsBack: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly, I wonder how those who are proud of being Nigerians manage to survive their mental state.

I personally have always been angry being born a Nigerian.
UNN used to have a hostel where you defecate on already piled up sh***ts as at 1999 when I schooled there.
Just recently I asked my juvenile cousin who stay in one of the hostels and he said it is even worse.

location is the key,

locate bush and kaka

lol
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Ursulaa(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
hekkyboi:

but franco life sweet die only say the toilet na scam.
Mbanefo eeeeehhh... i wan jump
Enu Njoku eeeeehhh... see tanker
Alvan eeeeehhh i wan do
anyways Mbanefo is the sweetest for me especially when u r enjoying kalu's bread and fried egg.
But only say i dey waka from Mbanefo go Eni Njoku go buy okpa from that woman fine pikin dem.
Wow.. Reading these experiences from u guys is just good...UNN hostels are scam... Not just the male hostels only
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly, I wonder how those who are proud of being Nigerians manage to survive their mental state.

UNN used to have a hostel where you defecate on already piled up sh***ts as at 1999 when I schooled there.
Just recently I asked my juvenile cousin who stay in one of the hostels and he said it is even worse.
Wooooow just woooooooooooooow. It's almost as if you were reading my mind. It's so so sad. (Shakes head )

1 Like

Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by hekkyboi: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ursulaa:

Wow.. Reading these experiences from u guys is just good...UNN hostels are scam... Not just the male hostels only
please eeh are you one of the okpa woman pikin that stations in Eni Njoku? im curious though bc u look like one of the woman pretty pikin.
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Ursulaa(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
hekkyboi:

please eeh are you one of the okpa woman pikin that stations in Eni Njoku? im curious though bc u look like one of the woman pretty pikin.

grin grin nothing like that, am just a student... UNEC though
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Toseenlove: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

My brother TERRIBLE THINGS are happening In this nation. This part of the world Is the WORST PLACE to live on Earth. A reasonable mentally stable Human can never survive In this Clime. I experienced such thing when I was In school as well. There are very Few Humans In this part of the World. I'm very vertain they aren't up to Five Percent.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Okwyjesus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
hekkyboi:

u just come narrate the whole scenario sha. haba u for just no go in details as u come make remember those fvcked up toilets wen i been dey those hostel. but those women they really try in cleaning that sh*t

My dear those experience are horrible
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by edoairways: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

That's why continued agitation is necessary.

Plus, the school boards are from us. Add the fact that most Nigerians don't want vice chancellors to be appointed by merit...but rather by tribe.
Have you wonder why it is so?
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
edoairways:

Have you wonder why it is so?

It's because the biggest employer in Nigeria is the government, and also having a government job guarantees you won't be sacked that easily.

And how can you get a government job if your son or daughter isn't running the show?

1 Like

Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by hekkyboi: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ursulaa:

grin grin nothing like that, am just a student... UNEC though
oh wonderful, u sha look so pretty
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by XaintJoel20: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Okwyjesus:

Bro you are a Super Lion indeed. That's what make you Super.
My experience was terrible. One day l went to bath but was pressed. l managed to climb the loads to do the needful in the piles of Shi**. But the worst happened. My leg mistakenly slipped into the mess. l was like this leg need to be cut off. l washed and washed and washed.
Then l choose to be doing it in the bush.

After they will be signing Hail Varsity of Nigeria, my Alma Mater for Princess Alexandra Hall.
Abeggggg

Your story cracked me up.
Thank God you didn't cut the leg.
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by lukui: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Satan smiles when good people sit down, fold their arms and do nothing!!!
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Ursulaa(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
hekkyboi:

oh wonderful, u sha look so pretty
Thanks... I dont know what to make of ur dp though
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by Ekhare: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2019
MediaGuru36:

She is yet to assume office, Prof. F.F.O Orumwense is still in charge till November 30.
The new VC will be sworn in December 2.

Thank you.

Thanks immensely for this information.
Re: Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway by hekkyboi: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ursulaa:

Thanks... I dont know what to make of ur dp though
just a banter. nothing really attached to d dp.
i want u and i to date. im seriously in need of an intimacy. I like u baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos) / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.