Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Breaking: Uniben Student On Rampage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Uniben Student On Rampage (331 Views)

Breaking: Uniben Cancels All Exams Taken By Graduating Student Who Said "Aggress / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Breaking :Uniben Student Wins Face Of Prestige Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Uniben Student On Rampage by HospitalityDiva(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happening now.

Students of the University of Benin (Uniben) are currently on rampage within and outside the campus gate.

The reason for their protest is to draw attention to the substandard environment that they are made to study in.

Some of the reasons include the absence of power and water supply to their hostels, etc.

According to some of the protesters, life on campus has become hellish and unbearable for them. Thus, studying has become almost impossible with these needless distractions.

Also among their agitation is that lecturers offering lectures to part time students have not being paid for a while. This has caused them to down-tools and suspend their teaching service.

Seun lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Event Alert: DJ Real ‘the Emir Bar’ Opening Ceremony / I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Suspect / Contradictory Reports Trail Hanan Buhari's SIM Card Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.