Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ (955 Views)

DROGBA - A Short Story ( Written In Pidgin English) / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ by Adeseye129(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
WRITTEN(predestination)
Written - Chapter 1

by Abike

Writer's POV
At a location, Different actors and actresses are busy with thier scripts, some make up artists are busy with thier works, Director, manager, Camera men, lights men and many more are all busy working,The director said..

Director: Everyone can I please have your attentions please (All paying attention to him)Thank you, Please the moment Teniola comes in,Five ladies should attend to her,I am talking to you stylist and make up artists,all together make yourselves five and attend to her I don't want any issue if she comes here, Understand?(All nodded thier heads and start discussing on who to attend to her when she comes)

Suddenly a black car drove in, followed by a Red car,followed by another two black cars ,Guards rushed down from the black cars to open the door for someone who was inside the red car, A lady came out of the car, putting on a two quarter white gown, round neck shape but long sleeves, a red extra high heel shoe, a red fashion dropping earrings, No necklace, Her hair was all packed in ponytail, Her make up could be use for extra four ladies to look great (Meaning the make up is just too over heavy)She came down from the car, suddenly she slapped one of the gaurds that opened the door for her earlier, Everyone was shocked

Teniola:Do you know that you are a fool, I mean how dare you to open the door so late

Guard:O.... Of c... Course n... (She gave him another thunderous slap)

Teniola: When am talking you don't talk, When am speaking you have no right to breathe! How dare you to give me response, Infact you are fire and get out of this compound right away, NOW! (The guard went out immediately)Can a fool just bring me sanitizer right away I need to wash my hands from germs(Two ladies from the make up artists quickly got her wipes and sanitizer at the same time,She was staring at both ladies and the ladies seems not to understand what's going on) Are you both fools, Are you guys fools ?(The ladies are getting scared little by little) I asked you to bring me sanitizer, you came here with wipes and sanitizer, Did I asked you to bring it to me(She is now talking directly to the lady with the wipes) Answer my damn question, did I asked you to bring this to me?

Lady:N... No madam, I was just thinking maybe you may need it also, Am sorry ma

Teniola:You are a fool, and you are so stupid for telling me this trash, how dare you to give order by yourself?

Lady:Am sorry ma'am

Teniola:Shut your mouth, Young lady you are fired(Tears stream down the lady's face immediately she quickly knelt down to beg Teniola)

LadysadCrying bitterly) Please ma, don't sack me ma, please ma, Am begging you ma, this is where I get money to feed my family, please ma

Teniola:I don't want to repeat myself again and if I should repeat myself am sure you know that I will release the boys for you, Now I want you to leave this compound right away, Get out, Now! (The lady walked out sluggishly, crying bitterly, Teniola catwalk to a chair that has been reserved for her, she sat down while everyone watch her, The five ladies moved closer to her to do her pedicure and other necessary things before the shooting starts, she put on a sunglass resting her head comfortably, facing up the sky, the director moved closer to her and said..

Director: Teniola you came late today again, same also Steve, he is not here yet and this shooting is taking too much of time just because of you and your boyfriend

You can also read: EMPIRE on our site

TeniolasadShe removed her sunglass, the ladies quickly move back while Teniola sat down very well to look at the director, she said)If not because of two things, just two things, you would have know the stuff am made of, and am sure you know me, you know who I am director, but you are just acting like you don't know me, if not that you are older than me and my dad is the one paying you, I should have slap your face so hard and sack you right now (Everyone's mouth was opened,but Teniola was unaware about them)How can you talk to me that way, this is my script, I wrote that story, and this is my dad's production and I have the right to do and undo, my dad is paying you and I think I deserve some respect from you, Mr AdeWale am warning you for the last time, Talk to me like I am your Boss and I want that to stick to you, So now can someone make my make up now? (The girls quickly moved to her while the director went away, Suddenly six black cars drove in, Guards rushed down to open the car for someone in one of the cars, A very handsome guy came out of the car, putting on a blue suits, white inner, black shoe, Silver necklace and wrist watch, silver earring on his left ear, He moved closer to Teniola who was still frowning, the girls quickly stood up and moved back when he was approaching Teniola, He moved closer to her and kissed her lips, This is Steve, Teniola's boyfriend, He noticed her face and said..)
Steve:Hey babe common what happened, why is your face like this?

You can also read: EDGE OF A KNIFE
On our site

Teniola:Some idiots just pissed me off, like seriously am sad
Steve:And where the hell are they? (Speaking with an heavy and angry voice)Who are those people that annoyed my Babe, will you guys come out now or you want me to fish you out?

Teniola:It's ok babe, I sacked them already

Steve:Ha! God save them, God Really gat thier back that am not here, because if I am here I would have make them visit the station for just two days before sacking them, Am so sorry baby, Sorry love

Teniola:Am fine it's ok dear

Steve:And what are you ladies watching, won't you move here and start making up for her?
Teniola: Seriously they are all fools

Steve:Am so sorry love(He kissed her again, he stood up and went straight to the director, manager and camera man, he said)So are we starting the shooting now?
Director:Yes we are all ready and you are the one we are all waiting for

Steve:Do you need to tell me that news?

Director: Steve I think am the director here and I think you and your wife should give me little respect here please

Steve: Hmm!Nice one,I love that courage, I know what to do to you (He walked out immediately and went to receive a call)

A very big mansion, Teniola's cars drove in, This is Her Dad's house, Mr Collins, the owner of Collins production, One of the best producer in nollywood and the best business man in Lagos also a politician, Teniola is the only child of her parents, her Mum is a business woman and also a Doctor, She owns two different kinds of private hospital in Lagos and also a big supermarket, While Teniola is an actress, a model and she also runs a boutique, Teniola is very fair in complexion with lovely front and back, great body and stature for modelling,lovel
y dimples,natural black hair, eyelashes and natural pink lips,not too fat and not too short ,not too tall and not so short, Guards ran towards her car to open the door for her, She is already putting on a blue dinner gown, six maids ran out of the house to welcome her, She sighted one of the maids and said...

Teniola:Who the hell are you?

Lady:Am the new maid ma

Teniola:New maid, Oh my God, My mum is at it again, Young lady, get your bag and leave this house right away before I asked the guards to bundle you out and I won't repeat myself again (She walked out majestically while two guards led the way the other five maids ran after her....

At night the Director was coming in his car, Suddenly two cars parked beside him, six hefty guys came out of the car and dragged him out to the floor beating him badly, after fifteen minutes of beatings, They left him on the floor and drove away....

Do you want to continue this story??

Follow this link to read complete Chapters

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/WRITTEN%28predestination%29?&max-results=10&m=1

Re: Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ by Adeseye129(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
EDGE OF A KNIFE
Edge Of A Knife - Episode1
Theme: That Love That Hurts

©Cal Empéror

The brilliance of the soothing weather, filled the day, the sun directed it’s ray, piercing through the grapevine crop, that have grown to cover my window line like ornamental plants they form a silhoutte in my room, in form of shadow, ray lines were formed on every object obstructing the shine of the sun, right in the room, I was awake, it was 8am a very sunny morning, i was grateful to the creator for letting me see another day. Ok ok… I know you wanna know about me, let’s go this way, My names are Joshua Ehi, i hail from the Edo tribe of nigeria, hence the surname Ehi, which means ‘soul’, so i was told, though i am not conversant with the edo dialect, but at least i know a few things about it.

My father, Dr Ehi works as a medical doctor in a teaching hospital right here in benin, and my mum, she’s a full time house wife. I have friends too who are especially from my secondary school, i be street guy oo but i usually don’t relate with people from my area, i attended McDonalds High School, my days there were hearty, atleast i was made the headboy at ss2 3rd term. Not to bore you with my background, let’s move on to the story proper, but Just don’t forget i have a sister cathy, we will learn more about them later.

After performing every formality i became a bona fide student of the great unversity of benin, things went smoothly, i was the usual me, always topping the class, on a lowkey, we that don’t use to answer question in class, but let the less privileged do so just to show off how smart they were, as a 100L student, things was some how tough, for me, i could capitalize on the fact that i am new, and i am just getting to know the school, so i just have to get use to it, and settle down quickly, but that didn’t stop me from being my best. I go to library after class everyday with my friend Nelson, i haven’t made new friends, not even a buddy, i sat solo, do everything solo, i was that kind of person, but once am into you, the jovial me surface, well things were in shape, until we approached nearly the end of first semester, My problem started, I was in the class one day, no lecturer was around at that time, so i plugged in my ear phone to listen to music, and surf instagram, i was watching a skit from oluwardolarz, one of my favorite instagram comedian,
Dolarz: How can you say
Ayomide is smarter than Tope?
You guys are just being biased,
Oya you know what Just do
a test for them now,
Ife: Ok ok Ayomide what is the difference
between ‘Reality and Assumption’?

You can also read: NOTHING lIKE LOVE SEASON 2

Ayomide: Assumption simply means
a statement imagined to be true,
while reality means a state of being actual,
Ife: Oya that’s mah girl, oya you Tope!
You have the floor.

Tope: Aunty ife!, Aunty Precious!!
Both Ife and Precious: Yes

Tope: Will you date dangote’s
first son for 100million naira?
Ife: why not?

Precious: if not, ofcourse!
Tope: In Assumption you guys are
100million naira richer,
but in reality You guys are GOLD DIGGERS.

Ok ok this got me, and i started laughing, i was still laughing while resting my head on the table, when the rowdy class became silent, i mean dead silent, that the silence pierced through and became noticeable to me, i had to remove my ear phone, and look up to see a lecturer was already standing on the podium.

You can also read: BLOOD (Action)

Lecturer: Ehi Joshua? Is he here? He called out with a stern face, he was one of the GST lecturers, and I freezed at the mention of my name, my heart pound away, what crime have i committed that is making this man look for me? He soon call again, and the class stared blankly, and i stood up sluggishly, and everyone in the turned their gaze at me, don’t be surprised nobody knew my name, so the sudden call must have made them imagine who bears such name in the class, well i brace up, the expression on the man’s face was unreadable,
Lecturer: Please come up the podium he said with a little glint of warmth, that gave my beating heart a calm. I could feel the thousand eyes piercing their gaze right through my body, but honouring the lecturer’s invite up the podium, was the only thing i could do, I walk up to him, and he accepted me with a handshake, and a warm embrace, WHAT? that was the exact look on everyone’s face, he soon held up the mic to clarify us including me, the reason behind his actions, because my guy ehn! me too am surprised.

Lecturer: You see, you guys have to emulate people like this young man standing right here with me he said, placing a hand on my shoulder, and tapping it with his fingers like he was patting me for a Job well done Me, I was still trying to figure why all this drama. ‘He is just the next best thing to a lecturer, he said continuing his speech, and right there i understood what he was talking about, i could still read the confusion on most of the students faces, not until he told them how i have stunned him and all his colleagues, with my performance and academic excellence, that was when they understood what it was all about, he also went further to he say he never noticed me in the class until now, he said he had thought i was one of those numerous students answering questions in his class, before he asked me to go back to my seat, and then started up his lectures for the day, i payed attention.

Now here was it, even though, i was shy at the approach, but i must confess it gladdens my heart, soon my name spread through the departments, and people started coming to make friends, i tried to be friendly with them, even when i didn’t like some, but hell, they are humans, well, with my new profile, i became even more popular, ‘‘Josh the scholar’’, became conversant on everyone’s lips even though the thing dey gimme joy, i didn’t allow it sink in my head i remained studios, that was how one day Mike one of my friend came to my hostel, and invited me for his party that was to hold the next day, i had wanted to decline at first, but i gave him a yes at an after thought, reason being that i realised i was too hard on myself, and i had to loosen up a bit, partying the next day won’t be a bad idea, so i accepted, and even went as far as to invite Nelson my buddy, and he too agreed to go.

The next day night party time, i put on a savage white shirt, matching with my white snickers, and a dark blue Louis Vuitton Jeans trouser and Jacket, omo i followed up with one rolex goldplated watch, d--n i had to confess i look good, i soon heard a knock, followed by Nelson’s cockroach voice,

Nelson: ode open door for me. I went forward to open the door, d--n, he wasn’t looking bad at all, in fact the only difference between our outfit was that he had a cap on, same white shirt, snickers, jacket and all,

Me: mumu who send you make u gam like me? I asked
Nelson: shey na your papa you dey ask, oya make we dey go, we soon got to the Party, and the turn out was boom students from our department flock the place, drinking and chilling, i soon fish out Mike and wished him happy birthday, I Love the heads i was turning, and the stares i was getting from all the chicks i must confess, because, everyone seem to be looking at me as i passed, i found out Nelson was already missing, and i opted for a seat, as i sat, i saw him in company of other guys, chattering and Laughing heartily, party blood don enter im body.

I sat and watch as people had fun, i was just fine with it, watching them celebrate, was enough fun for me. I remain seated, till i felt a presence right behind me, and i turned back to see an appetizing figure of a girl, she winked a smile at me, i must confess she was cute, her smile was accompanied by a pair of dimple on both sides of her cheeks, her brown coloured body radiated Like gold, as the bright light radiating from the brown coloured bulb, matched with her skin colour, thereby giving her a glow, that made my mouth drop wide open, and also made my heart giggle, I was still dazed and wild in thought, when i heard her spoke,

Girl: do you mind closing you mouth before you start drooling spittle handsome??.

What? I was taken aback by that statement, in fact it made me shy.

Me: oh sorry, am just carried away with fascinating thoughts! I defended,

Girl: oh your mind is already having sex with me abi? Sinner!
Me: what?

Girl: yes na, don’t you know the bible says he who look at a woman lustfully, has already commit adultery with her? Oh see this girl oo me wey never view the full package fininsh you don dey adultery me!

Me: oh sorry about that, i said acting up, I had to admit to whatever she said, just to give the impression that I’m a gentleman, we don’t argue with ladies.

Girl: no pro, mind if i sit with you?
Me: No.

Girl: Thanks, she appreciated, so you are Josh The Scholar? Hmm here we go!

Me: Huh! how did you know that? I asked just for the fun of it, because i know everyone knows me, but i don’t know ever one, ‘‘daz how stars do’’(wink)
Girl: Hmm, are you trying to say you don’t know you are this popular?

Me: well i don’t, i remained static with my claim, but a bit polite. So you are? I asked.

Girl: I am Martha

Me: oh nice name, this girl was turn me i swear down, now we were both seated, i don dey observe her body, i could tell her front package isn’t that bad, but d--n her arse sitting on the stool right close to me was something else, ‘massive’
:
:
At that point when there is no more conversation for you to follow up, you become numb, and she isn’t helping matters, she Just keep staring at you and you can’t help it but stare back at her, the whole world seem to be spinning around the both of you, who are locked up maintaining eye contact in your own universe, where only your heart can communicate, then one stupid Nelson from nowhere will Just come to interrupt your euphoric moment, D--n! I might just end up cutting this boy and frying him one day, d--n! I was enjoying the romance

Nelson: Afa Take and drink he said passing me a glass of ciroc, I notice say you never shayo since just ginger up. Hi’ he said noticing Martha’s presence.

Martha: Hey, you are, she asked Nelson, why i used that opportunity to seize him up, if eye dey kill my guy for don die since, I was only mad because he interrupted our pre-intimacy, I took a sip, from the glass, and he wary off, after introducing himself to Martha, which i didn’t care about.
Martha: I like you Josh, i noticed you even before you became popular (hehe looka dis one) i have always nursed my crush, but here we are, come! come!! she stood up not giving me the opportunity to express myself.

Me: where to? I asked surprised at the sudden development.

Martha: Shsss don’t say anything just follow me, she moved me to a secluded area, from the main place where the party was still going on, we weren’t the only couple there, there were other people there too, some were smooching and making out, while some were already engaged, pounding away their soul, others were just smoking weed, and the smell filled the air. I was lost, in fact with what i was seeing, I knew our punishment would be greater than that of Sodom and Gomorrah, the biblical ‘Sin City’.
Me: what are we doi…. I was still saying when she engulfed my mouth with hers, engaging me in a hot kiss i opened my lips and gave in, she savoured in the flavour of a cute boy’s pink lips, she held me to herself, and we continue devouring each other, To be candid, i like her, in fact i love her (love at first sight) we kept on kissing at a high ferocious pace for so long, that i couldn’t tell how long we were there. She soon broke it, and just as foolish as i didn’t know what to say, but i had to say something, i asked

Me: What was that for??

Martha: Just how much I Love u. What that one loud oo, in fact e totori my brain, and i engaged her in another round of kiss this time i caressed her back. Chai, ‘‘Joshua, this your first time of meeting her, it rang in my head’’ that’s how trumpet will sound now i will not make heaven, i had to stop

Me: Let’s go i said to her, i looked at my watch, it was 11:35pm, i was done with the party, so looked out for Nelson, we have to start going. Martha asked for my digits, and i gave it to her, all my actions, after the kiss was based on I was shy, ‘I’m a shy guy’ (Dbanj).

To continue reading visit this link below

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/EDGE%20OF%20A%20KNIFE?&max-results=10&m=1

Re: Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ by Adeseye129(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2019
14 DAYS WITH AN IDOL

14 days with an idol - Episode one

By Author Jenny

�Not edited

Shin-woo

I stood up from the bed lazily and head to the bathroom and looked at the mirror ,gosh am a mess ,my hair is scattered and my mascara is all over my face ,i removed my pajamas ,brushed my teeth and took my bath,i cant believe am going back to korea,am just so exicted ,i cant wait to see my umma,appa and my younger ones,tho i will miss my grandparent,,ohh i forgot to introduce my self

My name is shin woo but my friends call me shina which i had no idea what it means,i left korea last year to stay with my grandparent in asia but now i am going back

"Bye granpa"

"Bye grand ma" i said as i pecked them on their cheeks and dragged my box of cloth to the main road to board a cab and straight to the airport

Jihook pov

"Sir your private jet is ready to leave"

"No am not using my private jet ,book me on a normal airplane but in the first class longue " i said

"Sir what about your fans,they are really crazy you know " fred my pA said

"Dont worry about them,just book me on the next available flight to korea ,and dont tell my parent about this" i replied while fred kept operating his laptop

"Ohh sir you are lucky ,there is one leaving to korea in less than an hour " fred said

"Alright get ready we leaving in 5 mins "i replied

My parent have been on my neck to come back i dont know why they care now

My name is jihook ,am an idol ,do you want to know a secret about me ,,,,,well i hate women,they disgust me so much ,i was wishing it was only men that were in the world it would have been better ,,not all this women with fake hair,eyes, body,infact everything about women is fake ,,one of them ruined my life too and thats my mother

"Sir we are here "fred said

I guickly put on a big hoodie ,a face mask covering my nose and mouth and then a face cap so no one will recognise me , i brought down my laugages and walked to of the car ,,after all the check ,,i was led to the first call longue in the airplace and sat down

You can also read: COLD HEARTS INLOVE on our site

Shin woo (Shina)

Ahhh!i yelled and everybody looked at me while i quickly shut up ,,the man beside me is really werid and have been sleeping and snoring loudly and now he is trying to lay on my body that why i shouted ,i feel pressed already ,,ohh i forget to pee ,i quickly stood up and went to were i can pee in the air plane ,,i wonder were all this is going to ,i came out and walked to a door ,okay this is not were i came from ,but the place looks extremely classy and i smells of money ,,i was looking arround when i sighted something

Aaah !!bibimbap (mixed rice) on a seperate plate,then bulgogi(marinated beef barbecue) on another place and then cupcakes ,,i didnt even know my mouth was watery already ,,i looked arround,i qiggled happily and saw nobody ,i quickly sat down and began digging in ,,then a thought came in"what if this food is poisoned " shhh no way,besides poison can kill me ,i continued eating

Jihook pov

I was hearing small noise ,i quickly looked up from were i was lying down and sighted a girl ,she dose'nt look like a worker ,i quickly bent on the floor so that she wont see me ,i only had my mask on ,but no face cap she might recognise me ,i began crawlling close to her ,i brought out my phone and video her,i cant believe this no wonder i hate ladies look at the way shes eating,she has no idea who even kept the food there ,,gosh so disgusting ,why am i even video her ,i quickly put my phone in my pocket and looked up to see big blue eyes pirecing into mine her face was very close to me and she was in the same position i am ,but facing me

"Arrrrhhh"

"Aaaaahhhh"

We both yelled while she ran out

Why did i even yell,damn this girl is scary,she ugly too,,yuck,,she dont have manners,,ahh i dont like her,,her eyes are too big and her hair is too long am sure is not natural ....

14 DAYS WITH AN IDOL

14 days with an idol - Episode Two

By Author Jenny

�Not edited

Shina pov

i cant believe that guy caught me eating food,but why was he on the floor,exect he is also planning on eating the food but he was face mask,,,omg he must be an assassin ,am happy i ran out before he could harm me,the plane have finally arrived we came down ,collected our laugages ,ahh finally

"Unnie unnie" my your sister jordy yelled and waved me

"jordy "i yelled ,ran and hugged her

"Miss you unnie"jordy said

"I miss you too"i said and kissed her hair ,that saw when i even noticed people arround

"Umma "Appa" i ran and hugged them both

"ohh my dear you looked more beautiful"my umma said and pinched my cheeks

"Awwn,Thank umma"i said happily

"Alright enough with the huggie huggie,there is a party waiting for us at home " my appa said

"So you guys threw a party for me "i asked in disbelief

"Yes sweedy"umma replied "but it was suppose to be a suprise but your father is a loud mouth"umma said and i laughed

Soon we arrived home and everybody wellcomed me ,it was really fun

"Shina baby"

You can also read : CASSANDRA SEASON 1 on our site

"Suzzy"

"Awwn i missed you so much ",suzzy said

Well suzzy is my best friend

"I missed you too "i said and hugged her

"Guess what shina"suzzy said

"Am not good at guessing you know that"i replied

"Well your favourite idol and your crush is back in town"suzzy said

"You dont mean it "i said

"I do" suzzy replied ,and i jumped up happily ,i cant believe jihook is back to korea,the most handsome guy i have ever seen ,my crush

My mind drifed back to that guy i saw in the airplane and i laughed "such a dumb guy"

Jihook pov

I walked into the house majestically with my parent and everybody waiting to wellcome me ,i went straight to my father and greeted him ,i looked at the woman that called herself my mother and ignored her and went upstairs to my room,it has been redesigned and furnished,i brought out my phone and check the media,news about me being back into seoul is everywhere now,,life of a star,, i brought out my guitar and started playing

I will follow my dreams

You think they were nightmares

the way they scream,i will make

them believe that someday am

gonna be the next big thing

i kept singing when the face of that ugly girl came to my mind ,i brought out my phone and watched the video ,gosh girls are so disgusting ,look at the way shes eating like a dragon ,with her big blue eyes

Soon it was time for dinner

"So do you have a girlfriend "my mom asked exictedly

" yes" i replied coldy which is a big fat lie,,i just want them to stop asking me questions about girls

"Ohh i am so happy and proud of you son,why dont you invite her over so at least we can spend some days with her and get to know her"my father said and i chocked on the food i was eating ,i quickly glumped down a glass of water

You can also read :CASSANDRA SEASON 2

"Sure" i said and stood up,gosh am in deep mess where am i going to get a girlfriend now,i kept thinking and pacing arround in my room

Please dont kill me ,i kept yelling and crying but she was deaf to my pleads,as she raised the knife and pireced it in my stomach

********-

Arrrhaaaa,,i woke up screaming loudly from the horrible nightmare that kept hunting me

Well i have been use to it ,since i was 15 i kept having the same nightmares over and over again on the event that ruined my life and made me hate ladies ,,and i have not been able to sleep anytime i close my eyes i kept on having the same nightmares ,,i walked to my drawer picked some pain relief and took it

Shina pov

I woke up the early because am going for a job hunt ,i cant stay at home like this ,i went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror ,gosh my hair again looking scattered and made me looked like a ghost ,i quickly took my bath ,dressed properly and took my files

Today have been really stressful ,i have been looking for job but nobody wants to employ me ,i stopped by a mall were i saw vacancy written but its late already,well there is no harm in trying

"hi please am here for the job "i said to a lady working there

"Go straight and turn left"she said and looked at me awkwardly

"come in "i heard and walked into the office

"Good day sir ,my name is shinwoo and am here for the job "i said politely to the man in his 50 who is assumed to be the manager

"Who am i not to give this beautiful lady before me a job" ,he said grining and walking up to me while i smiled nervously

"but you will have to pay a little price "he said touching my hair

"Just one night and you get the job" i quickly pushed him off and gave him the hottest slap that am sure will block his ear drum,he took his phone and called the security to throw me out and they did

"Hey "i heard the sweetest voice

"What do you want "i said blowing my nose into the handkie

"Do you need a job" he asked and i nodded and looked at his face ,his eyes looks familar but i cant remember and his wearing a face mask

"Well am going to employ you as my girlfriend "he said bluntly while i starred at him in shock

"Dont worry i will pay you any amount you want ,just pretend to be my girl friend for 14days so i can show you to my parent then you can go your way "he said

"Okay am in"i said ,,how hard could pretending to be someone girlfriend be

"I have to show you something first but promise me you wont scream"he said and led me to the other side of the car park ,,okay this guy is really werid no wonder he dosent have a girlfriend ,,he pulled the face mask out

"Jihook"i said and blacked out

Soo i felt someone poured me water

"Get ready and come to this address tomorrow with your things he said and left

To continue reading following this link below

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/14%20DAYS%20WITH%20AN%20IDOL?m=1

Re: Story: Written(predestination) Written - Chapter 1[ by Adeseye129(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
*STORY COMPLETED*

*WHAT LIFE STOLE FROM HER*

```Author Joy Ajuma Moses```
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*Follow the link below to start reading WHAT LIFE STOLE FROM HER*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/search/label/WHAT%20LIFE%20STOLE%20FROM%20HER?m=1

_*Don't forget to save our address on your bookmark*_

*Notice*
```If u are missing anything episode make use of our search engine```

(1) (Reply)

Save A Dark Sail / To My Rose (a Poem) / Hallos In Demons. First Chapter Of My Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.