Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Failure Is Always An Option And An Opportunity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Failure Is Always An Option And An Opportunity (219 Views)

Failure Is Always An Option And An Opportunity / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure Is Always An Option And An Opportunity by starryadmin: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happy new month to you……… put a smile on your face and say “I’ve come too far to give up”

When there is life, there is hope!!!

The story of Mr Eze is what inspired this article you are reading, see details below:

At the beginning of last two month (September), I reviewed all my goals for this year and realized that even though I have not achieved as much as I stated in my new year resolution, yet I’m grateful.

Out of the 7 goals I planned to achieve this year, I have only achieved 1 and I failed at the remaining 6.

Initially I so was discouraged, but I decided to look inward and learn from my mistakes. So, I listed all the things that I have failed at this year, reviewed what went wrong and mapped out the possible solutions.

I decided to work on my failures by trying to achieve one more goal and just in the space of one month (October) I was able to achieve the goal, making a total of 2 goals achieved this year.

For the month of November, I have decided to achieve one more goal.

You too can still pick yourself up, learn from your failure and move on, don’t say this year has ended already……

No it has not.

Go ahead and try something new…….. Your success might depend on this last push.

P.S: Go ahead and improve on yourself, try learning new skills, take calculated risk, start that course, write that exam, apply for that job, apply for that promotion.

Failure should be seen as a way to become more informed-leading to better decisions for the future.

Less I forget

You can still order for our 19-in-1 Personal Development Videos to help you increase your productivity level at work.

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08074460975, 08085378906, 07086810335, 07038174484
08023428420, , 08123189141, 09076786154

HAPPY NEW MONTH
With LOVE from
Starry Gold Academy

(1) (Reply)

Thank God It’s First Monday Of The Month / 2020 Arup Fire Engineering Scholarship At University Of Canterbury In New Zealan / Which Of These Gave You Palpitations In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.