Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos (1493 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by GISTM0RE: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing today had an 'unpleasant' encounter with 'area boys' who disrupted her movie set in Langbasa, Lagos.

Sharing a video from the 'ugly' incident, the actress wrote,
'this has to stop,this people expects me to give them the whole of my production money before I shoot? Really? Look at the faces of useless lazy Nigerians youths and this ones will say they have girlfriends too, bastards I swear on my late fathers grave I will find you all and u must pay for every damages'.

Then she went on to add that, 'thanks to everyone that reached out,I am safe and fine but i still need to point out some things due to some stupid comments I saw about me not giving them money'.

After giving the location manager 10k to settle anyone that might give us issues in the market wey shot first,I personally gave one of the guys that disturbed us earlier extra 5k.

When we proceeded to the estate that dis whole brouhaha happened,I gave Broda shaggi some money to give this guys when he’s leaving,then one of the idiot said how can we give them dt kind of amount that he should give dem 50k,broda shagi had to add extra 10k to the money I gave him earlier from his pocket to give dem,this idiots refused ,and u expect me to do what? Give dem 50k?

Abeg which acct I want write am? Dear stupid Lamsgbasa Boys,I will find you and you must pay dearly ,cus I am sure most of you will see this post,but for now now I am fine and work continues,cus my job stops for no idiot
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VY1gxpYdD

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/actress-nkechi-physically-attacked-by-area-boys-at-movie-shoot-location

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by GISTM0RE: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by Carmit(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
We dey wait. cheesy
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by GISTM0RE: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by zainam: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by donstan18: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Medicine after death.

You can only rant on social media. If they jam you again, you go still collect accordingly under street way.

Late father's grave indeed.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by mrwonlasewonie: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Debris and waste will always attract flies and rodents in the same way touts will always be attracted to female louts and commercial sex workers parading as celebrities

Lorokan sha likes attract
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by UncleGist: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by zainam: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by GistUpdates: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by Mihke: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2019
She should settle them now
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Assaulted By Area Boys On Movie Set In Lagos by GistMore8: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ike Bags Brand Ambassadorial Deal With US Actor, Jamie Foxx's Eyewear / Regina Daniels Show Off Her Growing Backside, Shake It Up. VIDEO / Davido Smokes, Vibes & Sing Along To Wizkid Song "BLOW". VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.