Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? (1986 Views)

THIS Wha Makes Me Not To Be A Complete Man. / Who Would You Visit First / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mehn, I am getting bored and bored as another day chips in. Gone are the days I was active on the web and reddit in particular, and other sites. Seems I am internet-fatigued and life-fatigued too, lol.

What site do you fellows visit?

5 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Not gonna lie, xvideos.com

2 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nairaland and Social media?

Lol. What's Nairaland? And is Social Media an 'app' on its own?

I use Wattpad.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by friendlyadvice: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Askyourfather.com
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by okirewaju(f): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sdk

I use Anybook app to read a book when I'm really really bored

3 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by SFSNIPER(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by ctleurocollege: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
BBC.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by RoyalBlu(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Quora
Reddit
SDK blog
CNN
*Facebook
*etc

But nairaland happens to be my go to. Reason for this is not far fetched cheesy
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I use Wattpad.

Nairaland is a social media site too but it's more of an anonymous FORUM. They are a bit different.

What's Wattpad?
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:
Askyourfather.com

I askedmymother.com but she said my father is stubborn., so what do I do since he can't be approached directly? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
okirewaju:
Sdk

I use Anybook app to read a book when I'm really really bored

Read kwa? Lol, do you get paid to read?
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Quora
Reddit
SDK blog
CNN
*Facebook
*etc

But nairaland happens to be my go to. Reason for this is not far fetched cheesy

Why is Nairaland your favourite? Funny comments? What is that SDK, by the way?
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by friendlyadvice: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Baldwretch:

I askedmymother.com but she said myfather is stubborn., so what do I do since he can't be approached directly?
Askyourrealfather.com
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Ma'a fejo re sun mummy? Sope in to be?
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Baldwretch: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Askyourrealfather.com

Lol, this is not a friendly advice.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

OG

3 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bitter single mothers & divorces frequent sdk blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Bojack(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
wikipedia
pinterest
library genesis

1 Like

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Hardrive(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
1.blog.kareldonk.com
2.mastodon
3.Wikileaks.com.
4.markmanson.net
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by saucecoder: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Bitter single mothers & divorces frequent sdk blog
*dead* cheesy cheesy
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Then it's probably time to log off the internet for a while and pick up a book.

Most people have forgotten the joy of opening a new book and entertaining yourself instead of feeding your mind with mostly trash that comes from social media.

Break out a new book bro and resolve for the next two-three weeks not to go online.

You can thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2019
Baldwretch:

Nairaland is a social media too but it's more of an anonymous FORUM. They are a bit different.

What's Wattpad?

A story sharing app.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Hardrive:
1.blog.kareldonk.com
2.mastodon
3.Wikileaks.com.
4.markmanson.net

Mark Manson! cheesy I was going to mention him, but I thought the OP was asking of SM apps.

I love his articles. Very blunt and 100% relatable.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by genq(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2019
1. YouTube - my go-to channels: CoachGregAdams, Jaye De Black Livestreams 2, Feed Your Mind, The Breakfast Club, UnWineWithTashaK

2. Quora

3. Twitter NG

4. Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2019
saucecoder:

*dead* cheesy cheesy

He actually has a valid point.

I stopped visiting SDK for a few months now because I could literally hold the negative energy exuding the blog. Too many bitter, sad and aggressive people there. It's shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2019
1.Medium (Full of insightful short-read articles)
2. BBC
3. Quora
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2019
My blog, Reddit, IG, Christianforums, Personalitycafe, to name a few.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Vanilla4(f): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2021
GAG and Reddit.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Dollywood(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nairaland
Qoura
Facebook
Reddit (once in a while.)
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by siofra(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I use Wattpad.

Abeg share your books, I want to read them. That's if you don't mind.
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by siofra(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
4chan
Re: Besides Nairaland And Social Media, Wha Other Sites Do You Visit? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
siofra:

Abeg share your books, I want to read them. That's if you don't mind.

I don't have any completed books o. If I shared them to you now, you'll just be feeling frustrated and bugging me to complete them. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December / Sold / How Much Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.