Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. (832 Views)

Morning Folks! Pls I Dey Confuse On Which Phone To Choose Between Xiaomi Mi 9t/ / Samsung Folks Is This Possible? / Nairaland Twitter Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by iconix(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!
I'm a phone addict cheesy , yes i admit it. In june this year, i decided to create a technology blog to keep whom might follow the blog well informed about smartphones.

I want to deliver a very helpful content about smartphones, review and other related tutorials. What i'm asking of you is to join me, at least let me know that i'm actually talking to people.

Even if it's 10 people, it's ok. I want the blog to be fun, i want to expect questions from you guys after each post if you have any.

I want you guys to feel at home, if you think the design of the blog or the navigation is not okay, feel free to leave a comment, i will reply to you Asap!.

Let's just do this guys, let's make it a fun blog, i'm not actually focusing on money, i want us to come together and share ideas and opinions.

If you love smartphones and want to be the first to know when next smartphone is being released, then you are free to come in. Those phone folks here, come let's make it a fun tech blog.

I promise you guys steady insightful content. Common guys, let's make it fun, every single question on that blog must infact MUST have a response.

Lets make it fun as football.

Who is in?? Insults are welcomed smiley
Re: Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by MedoUnboxing(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
I'm in.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by iconix(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2019
MedoUnboxing:
I'm in.
ok, you can visit gadgetgists.com and allow notifications, just sit back and wait for new posts smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
maclawrence02 boss
Re: Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by maclawrence02(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Emmyreal124:
maclawrence02 boss
Oga
Re: Where Are Those Phone Folks, Come In. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
maclawrence02:

Oga
Good

(1) (Reply)

☢️ Sold☢️ / . / Check Out The Prices For Uk Used Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.