Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers (948 Views)

Only Real Gamers Will Understand This / FIFA20 EXQUISITE GAMEPLAY. A Must Watch for real gamers / Real Gamers I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by tchfrnkln(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ok i pretty sure if you are reading this you're a gamer or play games. My question is
" If you are opportune to meet another gamer like you struggling with a particular level in a game you've played but didn't complete. Do you advise the use of cheat to at least pass that level".
This question is based on true life scenarios a friend of mine and i were playing GTA V - Derailed, Monkey Business that part where you have to protect Michael from Merryweather. the mission was more annoying than hard i had to use cheat. I used cheat because it started wasting much of my time. He discovered i used cheat when i told him i have passed the mission and he hasn't. But i asked him to use cheat but he keeps on saying "Cheat are not for real gamers"
so please be our judge here "Is using cheat to pass a particular level, that bad for a real gamer? "
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by General0847: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Cheats are for pvssies. The beauty of gaming is eroded with cheats.
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by bmdmix: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2019
sometimes bad sometimes nope
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by lekjons(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Cheating make any game boring to me.

And i think the old gta sa has more harder missons than gta v.

If you think gta 5 missions are hard, you should play Metal Gear Solid 5..

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by MiracleOparah(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
I played mainly with cheats my whole life. Then I bought a ps4, Played 4 games for the first time without cheats. Then I left Nigeria and was able to comfortably play online. Well, I discovered that I was a very bad player. My aim was wack, my movement was too predictable (probably because I had been playing against AIs my whole life).
Now, I'm starting from zero, trying to get better.

CHEATS WONT ONLY RUIN THE GAMING EXPERIENCE, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR SKILL!!1

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by LucemFerre: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dude, I have a gaming ego the size of Jupiter to use cheats. Hell, I don't even look for clues or walkthroughs... it's that serious. And I don't play any game in any difficulty less than the toughest.
I only use cheats after I've beat the game to the end, for variety.
But, seriously though, your friend might be right. For you to think any mission in GTA V is hard, your gaming ability/mentality is seriously lacking.
Don't feel bad though maybe you're just a casual gamer and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by Agent2003: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
lekjons:
Cheating make any game boring to me.

And i think the old gta sa has more harder missons than gta v.

If you think gta 5 missions are hard, you should play Metal Gear Solid 5..
mehn phantom pain is really difficult most especially the extreme levels

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Ps4 For Sale At Cheap Price / Ps4 Hacked For Sale / A Psp Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.