Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,402 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks (2976 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by nurey(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Why is your plate looking so irritating? You should have stuck with what you know best... ebiripo

I know the reason why you are angry but it isn't too late, come and lick the plate like you always do after I am done grin

2 Likes

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by calculation(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2019
radautoworks:

Instagram @radautoworks and website link in my signature

I felt disappointed when message was sent through your weblink hoping to get reply through the email provided, yet up till now no reply. Voice call to mtn provided which was picked up by the lady and she technically give NO as my answer. How can your shop not have part for Honda K series engine. If am in lagos, I will prefer to check in to workshop, but for now my option is to buy part and fix in my location.
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2019
nurey:

I know the reason why you are angry but it isn't too late, come and lick the plate like you always do after I am done grin
Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2019
calculation:

I felt disappointed when message was sent through your weblink hoping to get reply through the email provided, yet up till now no reply. Voice call to mtn provided which was picked up by the lady and she technically give NO as my answer. How can your shop not have part for Honda K series engine. If am in lagos, I will prefer to check in to workshop, but for now my option is to buy part and fix in my location.

So a couple of questions.
1) when did you send the email?
2) what is year and model of your car?
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2019
radautoworks:

T when is strutvember starting?
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by codemaster2much: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Madam Radautoworks Wan do strutvember ni? Have 2 people I can direct. grin
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by calculation(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2019
radautoworks:

It was not through email, but through contact us on your weblink. Form was filled with my email and my enquiry and I believe email provided was for feedback.
Honda CRV 2003
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=calculation post=83699753][/quote]

I went back to look and I see a request with no VIN. Those are required to look up parts accurately and determine if it is American spec or not. If it's not, we don't carry parts for it.

I will also follow up with staff when we re-open to see why no reply was sent to you explaining.

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by calculation(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thank you.
radautoworks:

I went back to look and I see a request with no VIN. Those are required to look up parts accurately and determine if it is American spec or not. If it's not, we don't carry parts for it.

I will also follow up with staff when we re-open to see why no reply was sent to you explaining.
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
calculation:
Thank you.

Could you please resubmit and include VIN
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
dicksonadams:

We did all the diagnosis today air bag, suspension, engine etc , she promised to help troubleshoot and hopefully fix the airbag issue free of charge just have to come in during the weekdays next week . Overall awesome experience... Awesome people

Did you come back in and I missed it angry?
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2019
radautoworks:

Did you come back in and I missed it angry?

Hi Madam, thanks for your kindness and follow up. I couldn't meet the condition (which was that I have to bring the car during the weekdays when your office was on break due to my tight work hours on the mainland). Sorry I didn't reach out again cause I thought there were no other ways but in case there is I will gladly want to try again, it is scary driving with airbag light on embarassed
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2019
who dash you car sef? we can drive for 10 years with that light on ...scary bawo

dicksonadams:

Hi Madam, thanks for your kindness and follow up. I couldn't meet the condition (which was that I have to bring the car during the weekdays when your office was on break due to my tight work hours on the mainland). Sorry I didn't reach out again cause I thought there were no other ways but in case there is I will gladly want to try again, it is scary driving with airbag light on embarassed
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:
who dash you car sef? we can drive for 10 years with that light on ...scary bawo

Lolz naija grin well make God dey protect us Sha
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2019
dicksonadams:

Lolz naija grin well make God dey protect us Sha
My w123 my 505 SRD MY W210 My W124 airbag lights no be my problem o.. even nurey sienna na so so airbag light dey dia

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by nurey(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

My w123 my 505 SRD MY W210 My W124 airbag lights no be my problem o.. even nurey sienna na so so airbag light dey dia

My moniker gives you nightmares and sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

My moniker gives you nightmares and sleepless nights
No. Your ageh filled with codeine is intriguing
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by nurey(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:
No. Your ageh filled with codeine is intriguing
The one you and I enjoy together ni abeh igi orombo
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

The one you and I enjoy together ni abeh igi orombo

Highness de worry you
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by radautoworks: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
dicksonadams:

It was a recommendation lol. It would just have been easier on a weekday. Offer still on table.
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by nurey(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Your Highness I dey worry for you
Don't bother about me my subject carry on grin
Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by dicksonadams(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
radautoworks:

It was a recommendation lol. It would just have been easier on a weekday. Offer still on table.

OK. Madam would reach out via mail

1 Like

Re: Documenting My Experience Visiting Radautoworks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
nurey:

Don't bother about me my subject carry on grin
My son... Keep calm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rigister Renault Logan 800k / Consumer Reports Annual Car Reliability Survey Released For 2013 Models / Engine Oil Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.