Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 (24472 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Eto'o: Mane deserves the Ballon d'or
Drogba : Mane deserves the Ballon d'or

As an African, I also think Mane has displaced VVD at 90+4 minutes of Ballon d'or race tongue

Journalists should not disappoint me oo...
They should just put Mane in 3rd position, Cris in 2nd and Leo in 1st...

I want to disconnect from Messi vs CR7 debate after Dec 2 cool
I did rather want cr7 than messi, but VVD deserves it more than all
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
eni4real:

Eto'o: Mane deserves the Ballon d'or
Drogba : Mane deserves the Ballon d'or

As an African, I also think Mane has displaced VVD at 90+4 minutes of Ballon d'or race tongue

Journalists should not disappoint me oo...
They should just put Mane in 3rd position, Cris in 2nd and Leo in 1st...

I want to disconnect from Messi vs CR7 debate after Dec 2 cool
I dont debate the two, maybe its your thing. Not everyone blivs messi is better, and people like you blives messi is better.... but as for me they both are legends/goats in European football. But total football they are legends not goat.... cus during their time best player was given sometimes to the wrong person which hasn't been happening b4... too much politics, corruption.... so these made me have that they can't survive in some eras
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
m140:

I dont debate the two, maybe its your thing. Not everyone blivs messi is better, and people like you blives messi is better.... but as for me they both are legends/goats in European football. But total football they are legends not goat.... cus during their time best player was given sometimes to the wrong person which hasn't been happening b4... too much politics, corruption.... so these made me have that they can't survive in some eras
I think they won it by Votes.. No corruption involved..

It is not a fan choice award.. .
Expert always vote the best individual of the year...

Messi and CR7 actually deserve everything they've won!!
Sincerely speaking..

We can argue for

Shevchenko vs Henry vs Deco in 2004
Ronaldinho vs Gerrard or any AC Milan guy in 2005
Kahn vs Owen in 2001

How Shevchenko, Owen and Ronaldinho won Ballon d'or in those respective years can be termed controversial if we want to look at stats and trophies..

But they were all awarded based on votes.. And it is an individual award!!!

It is not a Ballon d'origi tongue
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by dochenaj: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
rowland545:
Fatigue is killing Liverpool... They are too tired ...English fa need to reduce some senseless competition and give teams more rest
Fatigue from playing Carabao cup midweek I suppose you mean?

But only Lallana started in both matches, and with Origi, Oxlade, and Keita making it the only four people to have played in both matches. How could the rest of the players who were not so much as on the bench for the Carabao cup be excused as fatigued?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by rowland545(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2019
dochenaj:

Fatigue from playing Carabao cup midweek I suppose you mean?

But only Lallana started in both matches, and with Origi, Oxlade, and Keita making it the only four people to have played in both matches. How could the rest of the players who were not so much as on the bench for the Carabao cup be excused as fatigued?
what of van our defender.... He played naa...look the truth is Liverpool fixtures are too much even pep confirmed it...they need rest u also forget about the training they do almost everyday
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by dochenaj: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
rowland545:
what of van our defender.... He played naa...look the truth is Liverpool fixtures are too much even pep confirmed it...they need rest u also forget about the training they do almost everyday
Virgil Van Dijk did not play the Carabao cup, the defender that played that game is Sepp van den Berg.

Liverpool played with lacklustre and it has nothing to do with fatigue cos the last game most of them had played before that one was roughly a week ago.

You talk about Liverpool's crazy fixtures, Man City also has crazy fixtures both are playing in the same competitions.

Moreover closely packed fixtures or not, they would still train daily
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
eni4real:

I think they won it by Votes.. No corruption involved..

It is not a fan choice award.. .
Expert always vote the best individual of the year...

Messi and CR7 actually deserve everything they've won!!
Sincerely speaking..

We can argue for

Shevchenko vs Henry vs Deco in 2004
Ronaldinho vs Gerrard or any AC Milan guy in 2005
Kahn vs Owen in 2001

How Shevchenko, Owen and Ronaldinho won Ballon d'or in those respective years can be termed controversial if we want to look at stats and trophies..

But they were all awarded based on votes.. And it is an individual award!!!

It is not a Ballon d'origi tongue
If its votes by some individuals, they will always have their favourite, thats mine
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
m140:

If its votes by some individuals, they will always have their favourite, thats mine
I wish we can all vote..

It would be fun grin
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
eni4real:
I wish we can all vote..

It would be fun grin
Cr7 will win all, cus girls loves him, and their population is much, he is more popular
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
m140:

Cr7 will win all, cus girls loves him, and their population is much, he is more popular
That's true..

He is the king of Social Media too!!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 by m140(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
eni4real:
That's true..

He is the king of Social Media too!!
You grap

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Manchester United Vs AFC Bournemouth - (3 - 1) - On 17th May 2016 / FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.