Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? (14798 Views)

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? / How To Reject An Employment Offer After Initially Accepting It / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Monday - 21st ...I was interviewed for just 10 minutes

Tuesday - 22nd.. I received my offer letter

Monday - 4th .....to resume ( within 2weeks)

Praise the Lord !!!!
Ebu Chineke?

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by odaniel1(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
was interviewed last week friday, got the offer letter yesterday. God be praised!

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by bikerboy1(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2019
deliveryboy:
I was interviewed in January 21st and 22nd (two days interview) and got called on 13th December to resume work on the 28th December of the same year. In between these times, the recruitment team contacted me several times to send my updated CV, asked for my passport data page e.t.c. Some recruitment processes can take a really long time. Wishing you the best.

Is this an international job, or a multinational company?
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by bikerboy1(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
[sup][/sup]
post=83752429:
Dear former applicants,
Let's hear from you please.

So what are you feeling like now...

An employer

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by yeldey: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Mine was exactly a week, a multinational fmcg.
Someone I know got interviewed in an oil company, the HR sent him a text on his way home to return the following day for medicals.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Juliearth(f): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Yohh:
I was already told the interview was a formality, I already had the job.
I'm a doc and it was a state teaching hospital badly in need of personnel. I've now resigned and moved on though.

In dire need of staff...does that mean that they would have hired quacks considering their desperation?
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by gidola(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2019
I did one interview sometimes in January 2015, I did another in another company early aug 2015, I was called to resume work for d first interview last week in aug, I was called to resume for the other job the next day, sometimes it can be weeks, sometimes months, I know someone that resumed work after being interviewed for more than a year
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by eaglez(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2019
yahaya2014:
Just a month... It was federal job.A lecturer to be precise in a federal Polytechnic.
wow I celebrate you, am yet to get mine over 6 months now.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Juliearth(f): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2019
yahaya2014:
Just a month... It was federal job.A lecturer to be precise in a federal Polytechnic.

Are their vacancies in your organization?
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Fastlinkpro: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2019
I thank God for my own grace. Infact I did not call that interview , I was just ask if I know about so so thing I said yes that was all. Infact two managers of different companies who are friends each was asking me to work with him, at end they ask which one I prefer and I choose one. Immediately a call was made to personnel department and all necessary appoitment document was prepared . God is Good.

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Juliearth(f): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2019
pickatyou:
No job on Nigeria

Actually, there are!
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by bikerboy1(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
Lolz I applied for one American company as head of ICT in 2014, after 5years (2019) August I got a called from them to check my mail, funny enough it was offer letter that they have carefully reviewed my cv, that I am to start work next week being October 2019.

I accepted the offer, and start given them my own posting till they got tired and stop calling my line.

It takes them 5yrs only for them offer me mere 285k Salary, what a joke.

I have nothing to say to you.
God will judge this matter

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Juliearth(f): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
Lolz I applied for one American company as head of ICT in 2014, after 5years (2019) August I got a called from them to check my mail, funny enough it was offer letter that they have carefully reviewed my cv, that I am to start work next week being October 2019.

I accepted the offer, and start given them my own posting till they got tired and stop calling my line.

You jettisoned the job obviously because you have something doing, else you would have grabbed the offer with both Hands and Feet. Let me tap jare! cool

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by XaintJoel20: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Are you for real?
You turn down a job of 285k.
Maybe you have a better deal because millions of Nigerians would jump on that offer.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2019
yahaya2014:

With a master and 2.2, one should eligible to be a lecturer in a polytechnic. Was there any vacancy publication or you an got info. I hardly see publicize vacancy. Help a brother.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Juliearth:

You jettisoned the job obviously because you have something doing, else you would have grabbed the offer with both Hands and Feet. Let me tap jare! cool

I actually resigned from my previous company then, wanted to work with the new company for more experience before going into my own private plan, but they fall my hand, a whole 5yrs?..do they expect me to be waiting for them that much... Haba no time, truth is I don't see myself working for any company on monthly salary now, except contracts only.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

Went for an interview in one of those(NIPP) National Integrated power project in Edo state
And after the interview i was employed that same day
Even when the interviewer asked do you smoke
I said yes but i smoke the other one

But now i don't go for interview anymore

After that NIPP job. Went for my admission and Uniben changed my destiny. They gave me computer science. Started teaching me old programming dog shiitt like Fortran and Pascal
I managed to finish with so many F and D
I Saved some cash and bought a system
Met my real niggarrrz for tools and format

And i started bombing

U went to study computer science in those shitty nigerian schools??
Dose old men will teach u analog style of programming dat even notepad cannot read.

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Are you for real?
You turn down a job of 285k.
Maybe you have a better deal because millions of Nigerians would jump on that offer.

Bro I am a contractor now, so I don't do salary work anymore.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
bikerboy1:

I have nothing to say to you.
God will judge this matter

Lolz Abi.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Juliearth(f): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

I actually resigned from my previous company then, wanted to work with the new company for more experience before going into my own private plan, but they fall my hand, a whole 5yrs?..do they expect me to be waiting for them that much... Haba no time, truth is I don't see myself working for any company on monthly salary now, except contracts only.

I get you now. Their loss, I guess.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Inception(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
Lolz I applied for one American company as head of ICT in 2014, after 5years (2019) August I got a call from them to check my mail, funny enough it was offer letter that they have carefully reviewed my cv, that I am to start work next week being October 2019.

It takes them 5yrs only for them to offer me mere 285k Salary, what a joke.

Where do u work nw nd hw much is ur pay??
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Juliearth:

I get you now. Their loss, I guess.

Yes their loss, infact I even over qualified for that job going by previous positions I held, yet it took them 5yrs to call me, all these yeye American companies self...
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Lols is this an interview?
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Inception:

Boss I loyal...
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Lols is this an interview?
No oo.. i wan knw.. dis one u get mind decline dat kian salary..

Na shell u dey work now??
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by remi1444: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Why are you desperate to know about his earning? You are acting like Ekpoma Quick Teller teenagers. grin
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
[s]Why are you desperate to know about his earning? You are acting like Ekpoma Quick Teller teenagers[/s]. grin
Biko face ur bricklaying job... Leave us alone here
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

No na shell I resigned from.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by remi1444: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

In all honesty of heart, at this point in my life a job with such pay will definitely turn my life around in 360 degree. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
Why are you desperate to know about his earning? You are acting like Ekpoma Quick Teller teenagers. grin

Me self weak ooo Haaaaa haaaa
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by XaintJoel20: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 - Has Anyone Received A Message? / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.