Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice (407 Views)

Vet Doctors Advice Needed ASAP / Penis Pain. Doctors Advice Please. / P.S if You're looking For Doctors Advice On Pimple See Jaracare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice by kelvinovie25(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Please a friend is having an health issue, she constantly feels pains from time to time, although about two months ago she was pregnant but she didn't know, nd she was also under medication for ulcer, the injection she took made her loss the baby, when she got to know it was too late.

She had to do evacuation and after the evacuation she has been having a certain pain from time to time, she did some test and doctors have been giving appointments but the time schedule is not favourable, I just need a doctor to help explain what's exactly is wrong nd the possible solution.
Test results below ;
Re: Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice by Adalasy: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
kelvinovie25:
Please a friend is having an health issue, she constantly feels pains from time to time, although about two months ago she was pregnant but she didn't know, nd she was also under medication for ulcer, the injection she took made her loss the baby, when she got to know it was too late.

She had to do evacuation and after the evacuation she has been having a certain pain from time to time, she did some test and doctors have been giving appointments but the time schedule is not favourable, I just need a doctor to help explain what's exactly is wrong nd the possible solution.
Test results below ;

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and i can tell you from the test result you posted, her problem is the ulcer. She has eosinophilia and this shows with her high levels read in her Baso and Eosino from her results.

He body pains are as a result of this ulcer she has and apparently it is getting worse.

As it stands only alternative medicine/Herbal medicine can help rid her of this ulcer. Conventional medicine only offers palliatives. If you wish to discuss further regarding treatment let me know
Re: Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice by kelvinovie25(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Adalasy:

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and i can tell you from the test result you posted, her problem is the ulcer. She has eosinophilia and this shows with her high levels read in her Baso and Eosino from her results.

He body pains are as a result of this ulcer she has and apparently it is getting worse.

As it stands only alternative medicine/Herbal medicine can help rid her of this ulcer. Conventional medicine only offers palliatives. If you wish to discuss further regarding treatment let me know

Thanks for your reply sir, but assuming she wants to go for herbal what are ur best advice.
Re: Serious Health Defect, In Need Of A Doctors Advice by Adalasy: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
kelvinovie25:

Thanks for your reply sir, but assuming she wants to go for herbal what are ur best advice.

Like i said, i have the treatment for the kind of ulcer she has. You can contact me via email at adamslaseio@gmail.com lets talk

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Stubborn Sore Throat? Urgent Pls!! / Excitement Amidst Anxiety As Pearsonvue Confirms Southafrican NCLEX Test Center / Anti Hypertension Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.