Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ex-beauty Queen Accuses Former Gambia President Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-beauty Queen Accuses Former Gambia President Of Rape (574 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen Accuses Former Gambia President Of Rape by Wesporting: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
A Gambian former beauty queen on Thursday accused former President Yahya Jammeh of raping her to punish her for rejecting his marriage proposal, in evidence to the country's truth and reconciliation commission.

Speaking calmly through tears in a hearing streamed live on YouTube, former beauty queen Fatou Jallow told how former Gambian President Yahya Jammeh locked her in a room and raped her.

"What he wanted to do was to teach me a lesson, what he wanted to do is manifest his ego,

Yahya Jammeh did not want sex with me or pleasure with me. What he wanted to do was hurt me,

"There were words like 'who do you think you are?', that he is the president and that he gets any woman that he wants,"

“I know it makes people uncomfortable. But it’s OK to be uncomfortable as a society before we shift things around,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l673S0XpQx0

Source: https://mandynews.com/ex-beauty-queen-accuses-former-gambia-president-of-rape/

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Who Stole Eight Pairs Of Jeans In A Store By Wearing Them All At.. / FUTO Students Who Traveled For A Competition Ends Up In A Bosnian Refugee Camp / Man Cries Out As He Reveals What Happened To Iphone 11 He Bought For N17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.