Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision (740 Views)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? / An Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by adescopy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hi, I will like guys in the house that have the time should please share their thoughts on this.

I have a brother that works with a food company in Ikeja Lagos. The job comes with a salary of six figure but its on contract, and transport is also eating deep into his salary since he stayed at Mowe but he is not paying rent. He has been there for almost a year and talks about permanency is not forth coming.

Recently, he attended an Interview for another job at a stell producing company in Sango with a take home pay that according to the employer between 70 to 80 but he will be staffed. The job is 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.

He asked me for advice but I really do not know what to tell him. Please anyone with experience about this things should enlighten me to assist this my guy. Thanks
Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by ClitRaider: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ikeja job with six figures?!

Person wey get cap no get head.

I have a permanent home in Agege, 5km away from Ikeja but the Ikeja job ain't coming
I later got a 30k job around Opebi it was like hell until I got a six figures job in far away Kogi state and I stayed there.

Tell your brother to get an apartment in Agege/ogba he should hold on to that 6figures job.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by rtdCivilservant: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
adescopy:
Hi, I will like guys in the house that have the time should please share their thoughts on this.

I have a brother that works with a food company in Ikeja Lagos. The job comes with a salary of six figure but its on contract, and transport is also eating deep into his salary since he stayed at Mowe but he is not paying rent. He has been there for almost a year and talks about permanency is not forth coming.

Recently, he attended an Interview for another job at a stell producing company in Sango with a take home pay that according to the employer between 70 to 80 but he will be staffed. The job is 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.

He asked me for advice but I really do not know what to tell him. Please anyone with experience about this things should enlighten me to assist this my guy. Thanks
With a six figure salary he should be able to rent an accommodation close to his work place. Abi six figure no be million again. But oga u sure say u de talk true so?
Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by adescopy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

With a six figure salary he should be able to rent an accommodation close to his work place. Abi six figure no be million again. But oga u sure say u de talk true so?
the six figure is actually thousand not six zeros or more

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by adescopy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
ClitRaider:

I have a permanent home in Agege, 5km away from Ikeja but the Ikeja job ain't coming
I later got a 30k job around Opebi it was like hell until I got a six figures job in far away Kogi state and I stayed there.

Tell your brother to get an apartment in Agege/ogba he should hold on to that 6figures job.
Thanks
Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by eghuan1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
adescopy:

900 000 is also six figures

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
eghuan1:

900 000 is also six figures
Am guessing like 150,000

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by rtdCivilservant: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
adescopy:
Ok
Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by JaceyOpara(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
ClitRaider:

Please, how far is Opebi from Agege? And how do I get there? I stay in Agege.
Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by ClitRaider: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
JaceyOpara:

Please, how far is Opebi from Agege? And how do I get there? I stay in Agege.
I'm just seeing this.
So you still need the info.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Nedd To Make An Urgent Decision by JaceyOpara(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
ClitRaider:
I'm just seeing this. So you still need the info.
No. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Representative Needed / We Are Hiring!!! / Is This A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.