Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development (1151 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development / I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Champjar: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please who is willing to tutor me on web design/development..
I have little idea on HTML
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by donsheddy1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Champjar:
Call the number below.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Champjar:
Chat me up on : 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Bloggersam: 3:26am On Nov 05, 2019
I sure can teach you. Not free though..if you ready hit me up. 09035602115.. Cheap
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by kabeerhabe(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2019
It is all about mouth, this training worth travelling for. You will thank me later

Practical Programming Training in Sultan Bello Hall (with real life projects)

Autobyte solutions is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm and training institute incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which specializes in the creation and development of software and trainings for schools, private firms, educational institutions, students groups among others.
We are starting a web development (programming) training in our office. The training is a practical based one which covers all courses that make you a full stack developer. |During this course, we will develop a website (HTML/CSS) school app (HTML, CSS and PHP), hospital management system(HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP) from the scratch using the following technologies:

HTML
CSS
Javascript
Php

WHO CAN TAKE THE COURSE?

A beginner in programming, with basic understanding of computer appreciation
A computer science student who wants to thread the path of practical software development
A person who had been threading zigzagly in the programming industry and not knowing the programming language and software package to build his career on.

It promises to be educative, practical and interactive.
Training is starting on Nov 15, 2019
Contact 08093921440
Cafeteria Extension, Sultan Bello Hall,
University of Ibadan
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Maskyy(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Champjar:

There's an ongoing web development class for beginners and intermediate. Don't miss it. They are superb.
Message +234 806 584 5092 and Join them on their WhatsApp group.

Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by 2ray4sure: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I learnt it free and I will teach you free until you're satisfy..
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
2ray4sure:
I learnt it free and I will teach you free until you're satisfy..

is there a way to contact you this is my number 07032459277 and I have sent you pm
Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by Kajangprince(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
you can check on my website www.vibeclip.com if you like it I will teach you exactly what it takes

(1) (Reply)

Guess The Number - Java Codes / Join And Learn How To Make Money On A New Blog For Free / How Long Does It Take To Become A Senior Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.