Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists (368 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Church: And The Idiocy Of The Nigerian People / A Group For Former Nigerian Jw And Awakened Jws (jehovah's Witnesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
It is now evident that Nigerians are now moving away from some superstitious beliefs.

There is need for a platform where such individuals can interact with themselves. An avenue to rub minds together, to meet people of various irreligious beliefs. A place where we can be of help to ourselves. In this ever changing world of today, we need to get important information and data so as to be aware of the happenings in the world. Ideas are going to be shared.

The group has many rules and regulations. It is not just a group where some distractors can just post unnecessary stuffs. Membership is subject to total scrutiny.

Your privacies and beliefs are going to be respected.

I won't be dropping the group's link here so as to ensure that not just anybody can join the group.

I need your inputs about the group.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by General0847: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
It's a great idea. This will offer a good opportunity for those with an "open" mind to learn more from others. I'm interested.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omooba224:
It is now evident that Nigerians are now moving away from some superstitious beliefs.

There is need for a platform where such individuals can interact with themselves. An avenue to rub minds together, to meet people of various irreligious beliefs. A place where we can be of help to ourselves. In this ever changing world of today, we need to get important information and data so as to be aware of the happenings in the world. Ideas are going to be shared.

The group has many rules and regulations. It is not just a group where some distractors can just post unnecessary stuffs. Membership is subject to total scrutiny.

Your privacies and beliefs are going to be respected.

I won't be dropping the group's link here so as to ensure that not just anybody can join the group.

I need your inputs about the group.

Great.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
General0847:
It's a great idea. This will offer a good opportunity for those with an "open" mind to learn more from others. I'm interested.

Yes u are right
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
General0847:
Alright sir, kindly send me a private message.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
SamjohnnyB:

Great idea. Will love to join
Glad you want to join. Kindly send a private message to me.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by LordReed(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
I'm interested.
Please send me a private message. I don't want our details to be open to the public.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2019
I decided not to drop the group link in order to make sure the group maintains its sanity.. But you can send me an email through the Nairaland email process. Thanks.
Martinez59
HopefulLandlord
CAPSLOCKED
et al
We need you guys on board.
Re: Whatsapp Group For The Nigerian Secularists by Omooba224: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2019
General0847:
Please resend the private message. Thanks.

(1)

Read Pro Iginla’s Shocking Tributes About Reinhard Bonnke / Reverend Fathers Shall Get Married In The Future - Pope Francis / You Don't Isolate A Hardened Sinner To Suffer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.