Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Secret USSD Code To Share Airtime And Data To Every Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secret USSD Code To Share Airtime And Data To Every Network (2720 Views)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / These 9 Secret USSD Codes Unlock Hidden Features On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret USSD Code To Share Airtime And Data To Every Network by Rekcyber(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Secret USSD Code to Share Airtime and Data to Every Network

Believe me guys this what we have been waiting for right! A code that will help to share DATA and

AIRTIME to any network without minding the same network while sharing your data or airtime.

How to share your data and airtime to all networks? You don't need to worry again simply dia this

USSD CODE *931# But, I strongly recommend you guys to watch the video clip to learn more about

this USSD CODE how it fully works! And the cost of this.

Watch this video:

Recent posts here on [url=nairaland.com]NAIRALAND[/url]

Listen to Someone Phone Call

Locate your Girlfriend anywhere she is

Creative way to make money online

Get More Fresh Tech Tips from Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAX3UEQt8b4
Re: Secret USSD Code To Share Airtime And Data To Every Network by Realtizzy(m): 5:52am On Nov 03, 2019
You must be a genius, can we link up ? i will be needing u help nd u wil need mine too

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro / Can A Ringing Mobile Phone Ignite Fuel. / God Will Punish Airtel!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.