Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics (1853 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Beautiful Katsina Lady Bags First Class In BSc Mathematics From UMYUK (Photos) / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by Antimusic: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2019
Hi,it is regarding.
I am currently studying mathematics at Unilorin. I do heard people saying math edu has higher chance than bsc mathematics. Pls what is ur view on this.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by InansBobo(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2019
[b]I think[/b]one is a scientist, one is a teacher(educationist)
B. Edu is more complex in that, it's most times a double honour course: B. Sc and B. Edu that's why people are telling you that.
But don't worry, in Nigeria here, you don't need that...
Every degree can get you a teaching job so far you know how to deliver.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by Antimusic: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2019
But d level of bsc mathematics is higher or complex to their counterpart

1 Like

Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by Saintbusco1(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2019
Antimusic:
Hi,it is regarding.
I am currently studying mathematics at Unilorin. I do heard people saying math edu has higher chance than bsc mathematics. Pls what is ur view on this.
Thanks
Instead of studying pure maths,biology, economics, i do rather advice people to study maths edu, biology edu, economics edu etc... Its a two way opportunity for you as you get B.Ed/B.Sc...

Life in unilorin isn't a joke...
From a unilorin alumni

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by Antimusic: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Saintbusco1:
Instead of studying pure maths,biology, economics, i do rather advice people to study maths edu, biology edu, economics edu etc... Its a two way opportunity for you as you get B.Ed/B.Sc...

Life in unilorin isn't a joke..
From a
unilorin alumni
If a course has no virtue it wouldn't be set aside to study. For d education things,having two degree doesn't mean it is superior to ours.
Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by generationz(f): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2019
InansBobo:
I think one is a scientist, one is a teacher(educationist)
B. Edu is more complex in that, it's most times a double honour course: B. Sc and B. Edu that's why people are telling you that.
But don't worry, in Nigeria here, you don't need that...
Every degree can get you a teaching job so far you know how to deliver.

So far you are willing to work like an elephant and eat like an ant. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by InansBobo(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:

So far you are willing to work like an elephant and eat like an ant. sad
even with the b.edu you will work like same
Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by 11thGoldTREE: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Antimusic:
Hi,it is regarding.
Thanks
due to the low employment rate and badly affected economy, most graduates now depend on teaching.
Both BSc and B edu now compet for teaching jobs. Private schools will rather hire B edu obviously because of the experience in teaching.
To this end, mathematics B. Edu now have a better prospects compared to BSc maths

1 Like

Re: What Is The Distinct Between Bsc Mathematics And B. Edu Mathematics by edoairways: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Don't forget that B.sc mathematics do more courses than B.edu.

(1) (Reply)

Higher Diploma in Building Technology / Futo Releases 3rd And Final List / Futo 2011/2012 Supplementary Admission List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.