Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items (928 Views)

Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Melaninprincess(f): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
As we all know, the prices of food and other essential food items has skyrocketed because of the FG's Border Closure.

I stumbled on an article where ShopRite is slashing prices as they aim to play their part in making food items and other major stuff affordable for us.

And Oh, this offer is available at every store close to you.

If you had the chance, what are you going to be buying from ShopRite this weekend?
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by pappybarry(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please z what's actually rice substitute that I could get from Shoprite? Cos the price if rice is killing. How can a jerica of foreign rice be 500 for Christ sake?
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by hisgrace090: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
pappybarry:
Please z what's actually rice substitute that I could get from Shoprite? Cos the price if rice is killing. How can a jerica of foreign rice be 500 for Christ sake?

You're still lamenting about 500 naira of derica of rice while our president target is around 800/1000 naira per derica soonest.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by enoch273: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
The ShopRite offer is one of the best I ve seen and I'm seriously considering buying from them seeing the hike in the prices of food items.

It's a good value for my money and I am looking forward to stocking up noodles and some soft drinks. grin

Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Hundjager: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
I also saw the ShopRite advert too, and it piqued my interest, is it available nationwide ?
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hundjager:
I also saw the ShopRite advert too, and it piqued my interest, is it available nationwide ?

It's nationwide
I bought some drinks at ShopRite Maryland at a discounted price.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Ennyholar: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
This one that the government has decided to extend the closure of border I think we all need to pay a visit to ShopRite to enjoy this discount.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by bravesoul247(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Was at Shoprite the other time, people plenty for there gan o. Nigerians like awuf shaaa. Would have taken pictures but security no gree.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Freelancerx: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
I think more grocery stores should do this o grin
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by enoch273: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hundjager:

It's Nationwide sir.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by thatkindthing: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Melaninprincess:
As we all know, the prices of food and other essential food items has skyrocketed because of the FG's Border Closure.

I stumbled on an article where ShopRite is slashing prices as they aim to play their part in making food items and other major stuff affordable for us.

If you had the chance, what are you going to be buying from ShopRite this weekend?
food stuffs, a lot of it, I no wan hear any story this Christmas
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by TigerFoods: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
This is good thing!
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by shiftback: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Melaninprincess:

December in sight, Best time to shop
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by sureinfo: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2019
hisgrace090:

You're still lamenting about 500 naira of derica of rice while our president target is around 800/1000 naira per derica soonest.

are you serious about this or are you just being sarcastic? If this happens we'll be in deep trouble o
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by hisgrace090: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2019
sureinfo:
are you serious about this or are you just being sarcastic? If this happens we'll be in deep trouble o

What you as difficulty our president see's it as battle won against corruption werass aboundancy means battle lost.
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by shiftback: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2019
pappybarry:
ShopRite sells bags of rice
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Techm8: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2019
shiftback:

ShopRite sells bags of rice
They don't
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Techm8: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2019
pappybarry:
You can buy a carton of spaghetti na grin
Re: Season Of Cheer As Shoprite Reduces Prices Of Major Food Items by Freelancerx: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Top Selling Non Alcoholic Wines In Nigeria / X / Food Makes Me Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.