Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Lash Extensions And Microblading Promo In Lagos And Its Environ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lash Extensions And Microblading Promo In Lagos And Its Environ (1730 Views)

Enjoy Sallah Discount On Lash Extensions And Microbladed Brows / 5 Beauty Facts About Eye Lash Extensions / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lash Extensions And Microblading Promo In Lagos And Its Environ by tusol(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sometimes you don't need a full makeup to look beautiful - enhancing the looks of your brows, lashes and lips will do. Have the killer vibe today with BeautyByTu2's on going promo!

Revamp yourself today.

Book a time with us to treat yourself!

For booking, call/whatsapp: 08050575150.

IG: @BeautyByTu2

*****Mobile service is available*****

Note: Service is strictly by appointment.

Re: Lash Extensions And Microblading Promo In Lagos And Its Environ by phew09(f): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Perfume oils for sale, and English plain and pattern, Ankara, Italian stock cashmere for sale check my profile
Re: Lash Extensions And Microblading Promo In Lagos And Its Environ by Vave: 9:41pm On May 07, 2020
Do you think that these works are proffesional? Have you ever seen how should look really good quality permanent eyebrows makeup? I have been doing microdlading for 3 years and can be sure in my words. I know how it is difficult to find good makeup artist, but I can share with you with some contacts. The best microblading NYC is by Shiraz. Try to read reviews and to get first consultation, it is free. I am sure that you will be pleased to their sevice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enrol For An Online Fashion Courses / Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick In Bloodline: A Review / Kids Toy And Party Store (whole & Retail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.