Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nùn - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nùn (769 Views)

Polygamy (Polygyny): "Should I live with his second wife" and lots more / Why Should I Marry You ??? / Should I Repeat The Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nùn by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nun
Re: Nùn by budaatum: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why don't you just play around and pay the debt and sin no more instead of trying to justify yourself with some wuruwuru illogic?

And perhaps learn from this thread.
Re: Nùn by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
You have to pay the loan, when you downloaded the app, you have automatically accepted their terms and conditions of interest. So not paying now will be a breach if agreement, moreover f you refuse to pay it, you might not be able to do any transaction with your account if you don't pay the interest. Pay it and seek sincere repentance from ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nùn by budaatum: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
You have to pay the loan, when you downloaded the app, you have automatically accepted their terms and conditions of interest. So not paying now will be a breach if agreement, moreover f you refuse to pay it, you might not be able to do any transaction with your account if you don't pay the interest. Pay it and seek sincere repentance from ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala
May ALLāh subhanahu wa ta'ala please endow me with the kindness to say it like you do.
Re: Nùn by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

jazakalahu kahr will do that it's just 2h sef
Re: Nùn by AbuTwins: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
ambitiouschap:
As salaam aleikum brother and sister in Islam ,

i am in a serious dilemma and I need your thoughts on this, I am playing with a loan app on my phone, I swear to God I just want to test if it's true but they send me the loan (1k) and pay them instantly, but now it's been over two month now they keep sending me messages to pay the interest (2h). and here lies the problem

1) I know it's a sin to pay interest in Islam

2) it is not good to owe debt in Islam too cos no one know when is time will be due.

and ever since have been feeling guilty even when I stand up for tajud , all my prayers are not answered I use to think is because of this.

pls forgive for the typo error .

cc lukgaf , Abutwins

wa alaykum Salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh.
Pay it back. Seek repentance and then next time look before you leap. We ask Allah to forgive and pardon our misdeeds. Aamin
Re: Nùn by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for all your input. I have payed them up since
Re: Nùn by Babaheekmat: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2019
ambitiouschap:
As salaam aleikum brother and sister in Islam ,

i am in a serious dilemma and I need your thoughts on this, I am playing with a loan app on my phone, I swear to God I just want to test if it's true but they send me the loan (1k) and pay them instantly, but now it's been over two month now they keep sending me messages to pay the interest (2h). and here lies the problem

1) I know it's a sin to pay interest in Islam

2) it is not good to owe debt in Islam too cos no one know when is time will be due.

and ever since have been feeling guilty even when I stand up for tajud , all my prayers are not answered I use to think is because of this.

pls forgive for the typo error .

cc lukgaf , Abutwins

Since it's a mistake.
No problem.
Pay them and ask forgiveness from Allah.

Allah has already told us HE won't question us on what we forget, forced to do and mistake

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamist Attacks Spread / Palestinian Security Foiled A Jewish Gunman's Attempt To Infiltrate Al Aqsa / The Reason Why Smoking Is Haraam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.