Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. (2513 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For 4 Days Live In Help/nanny / Any Work I Don't Mind, Please Help Me / Please Help My Selfish Interest And Ambition Is About Has Set Me Up On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:
Av applied for almost every jobs, yet unable to get one. My mom is very Old and am the first child, needs job dearly Nigerians to be able to foot my bills.
enter street first e no go kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:
Av applied for almost every jobs, yet unable to get one. My mom is very Old and am the first child, needs job dearly Nigerians to be able to foot my bills.
There are millions out there with a worst case. I am one of them... I just hope everything works well soon. It's tough out here
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:
enter street first e no go kill you

Am on street already bro. Just feel i should equally cry out.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Mykel51(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Try upgrade your CV.. join more job groups, keep applying and keep praying...

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
There are millions out there with a worst case. I am one of them... I just hope everything works well soon. It's tough out here

May God visit us all, soonest. Amen
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Getting a job is not all there is to you. There's more to you than a job.
You've got other potentials, EXPLORE THEM! SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Enough of you guys thinking getting a job is all there is to you !

4 Likes

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mykel51:

Try upgrade your CV.. join more job groups, keep applying and keep praying...

Shalom

Thank you, bros

1 Like

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Bros God has forgotten our address so he won't visit.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mariangeles:

Getting a job is not all there is to you. There's more to you than a job.
You've got other potentials, EXPLORE THEM! SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Enough of you guys thinking getting a job is all there is to you !

Noted. Thanks
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Mykel51(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Thank you, bros
Send me an hi on whatsapp
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Am on street already bro. Just feel i should equally cry out.
Thanks
Nigeria is full of people like you, just dont give up hold your own. though many people cry out to government but if only people with money will invest their cash in large scale production coy this problem will vanish with time, Even they cant raise the cash solely they can merge and pull resources, if watch discovery and nat geo channel you understand why guys in the develop world dont lack job. anyway i which you luck

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Bros God has forgotten our address so he won't visit.

Let's keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Nigeria is full of people like you, just dont give up hold your own. though many people cry out to government but if only people with money will invest their cash in large scale production coy this problem will vanish with time, Even they cant raise the cash solely they can merge and pull resources, if watch discovery and nat geo channel you understand why guys in the develop world dont lack job. anyway i which you luck

It is well, thanks for your responds.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Noted. Thanks
Most Nigerian youths are at the mercy of their jobs, and that isn't right .

If everyone is looking for a job, who creates employment then ? The "government"? undecided
Oh yeah! The government!

What is your passion ? Explore them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mykel51:

Send me an hi on whatsapp

Noted
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:

Bros God has forgotten our address so he won't visit..
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by God1stson(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:
1) Intensify you prayer life and do charity with small things offering it to God. it may not really be money i.e use your time in the church to do evangelism, clean ups etc. ask you are doing it prayer point "Tell God that since ur are doing work in His vineyard, that He should help u in ur own need
2. After that prayer be ready to do any job no matter how small i.e business centre attendant, sales person etc from there God will link you to bigger people with bigger jobs
3.Instead of using ur phone to chart away ur life, lean soft skill and look out for opportunities online like transcribing, writing articles etc. Also explore getting soft loans from government institutions like trader moni,BOI and other

These things I shared here are my personal experience, i gaduated for over 10 yrs with no meaningful job, after teaching in many secondary school in PH and warri.I decided to call it quit with schools. I took a businesss centre job for the purpose of increase my skills in ICT even though they where paying N9000. From there I met a woman who gave me job at Afrihub UNN, After that, God connected me to another woman who Gave me a contract Job at ICT UNN. After 2 years Contract, the ICT director wanted me to pay 1 million for permanent job. Others paid it and got the job. But I said I was not going to buy Job cos God can give me Job. After that, A woman I helped in ICT connected me to the place and working now without paying any money. #God can provide for u first learn to live for him and trust Him to help u out while u make honest efforts

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by healthserve(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
K
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Lemmyo: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Maintain a positive mindset, and keep yourself busy with something, because if you are depressed when the job finally comes how will you handle it?

1 Like

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
God1stson:

1) Intensify you prayer life and do charity with small things offering it to God. it may not really be money i.e use your time in the church to do evangelism, clean ups etc. ask you are doing it prayer point "Tell God that since ur are doing work in His vineyard, that He should help u in ur own need
2. After that prayer be ready to do any job no matter how small i.e business centre attendant, sales person etc from there God will link you to bigger people with bigger jobs
3.Instead of using ur phone to chart away ur life, lean soft skill and look out for opportunities online like transcribing, writing articles etc. Also explore getting soft loans from government institutions like trader moni,BOI and other

These things I shared here are my personal experience, i gaduated for over 10 yrs with no meaningful job, after teaching in many secondary school in PH and warri.I decided to call it quit with schools. I took a businesss centre job for the purpose of increase my skills in ICT even though they where paying N9000. From there I met a woman who gave me job at Afrihub UNN, After that, God connected me to another woman who Gave me a contract Job at ICT UNN. After 2 years Contract, the ICT director wanted me to pay 1 million for permanent job. Others paid it and got the job. But I said I was not going to buy Job cos God can give me Job. After that, A woman I helped in ICT connected me to the place and working now without paying any money. #God can provide for u first learn to live for him and trust Him to help u out while u make honest efforts

You have spoken well, Sir.
Honestly speaking I stopped going to church a year ago cause am frustrated. Will retrace back my foot. Thanks once again.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lemmyo:
Maintain a positive mindset, and keep yourself busy with something, because if you are depressed when the job finally comes how will you handle it?

Thanks bros
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Spanishmilf(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Levels2:
do use twitter frequently if yes I think you should have gotten a job by now
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by ferrari45: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
A multinational company in Lagos is currently in need of business development/sales executives with 0- 3years experience .
If you have a passion for talking to people ,driven and ready to join a dynamic environment this is for you.
Qualifications:Hnd&Bsc graduates.
Interested candidates should please send a message indicating their interest 07036312132(WhatsApp only).
Interview is on Monday .
Salary 80,000-100,000
Along side with a CV.
Best wishes.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by temisanrukky: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
The thoughts and plans God have for you, are of good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end.You will get a job soon my dear.just keep thanking God and Praising Him

1 Like

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Op i dey go work..
Will be back to advice you

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Smartlife(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
God1stson:

Women just dey help you in life. You must be good.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Spanishmilf:
do use twitter frequently if yes I think you should have gotten a job by now

I don't.
Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2019
temisanrukky:
The thoughts and plans God have for you, are of good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end.You will get a job soon my dear.just keep thanking God and Praising Him

Amen, thanks dearly Bros

1 Like

Re: Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. by Levels2(f): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2019
ferrari45:
A multinational company in Lagos is currently in need of business development/sales executives with 0- 3years experience .
If you have a passion for talking to people ,driven and ready to join a dynamic environment this is for you.
Qualifications:Hnd&Bsc graduates.
Interested candidates should please send a message indicating their interest 07036312132(WhatsApp only).
Interview is on Monday .
Salary 80,000-100,000
Along side with a CV.
Best wishes.

Alright, Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things I Wished My Parents Taught Me In My 20s / Nlng Calling For Aptitude Tests / Dana Group Of Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.