Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl (713 Views)

Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl / Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl by ohaechesi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
My colleague had a tough time. his car breakdown and he embarked on four hours treking under the sun in two days. on the third day, he failed ill and was admitted. all of a sudden, he noticed he could not see far away object clearly niether could he view letters clearly. His optician advised him on glasses but he said he doesn't need glasses as the momont. For the optics, are there solution/options to get his sight back on track
Re: Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl by iice(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
They tell you that glasses will correct your sight. Fantasy.
If he's not having a hard time, i say he should stay off glasses till he needs them badly
Re: Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl by ohaechesi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
i don't understand, what's ur point?
Re: Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl by iice(f): 4:21am On Nov 15, 2010
Maybe i should try in Na'vi undecided
Re: Solution Needed From The Optics In Nl by dominique(f): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2010
He totally brought this upon himself, are there no alternate means of transport other than treking under the hot sun. Anyways his optician has already given him some advice, he should do just that or his eyesight will continue to deteriorate.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion: Another Name For Murder / I Need You To Survive / Mukina Pls Unban Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.