Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove (10816 Views)

Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures) / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by ceetowl: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Man looks so much like Michael Jackson that fans want him to get a DNA to prove he is not Micheal

A Michael Jackson lookalike who has an uncanny resemblance to the late singer has been urged to get a DNA test to prove it isn't him.

According to a bizarre conspiracy theory, Jacko faked his own death and has been working as an impersonator to keep his head down.

A video has made fans demand lookalike Sergio Cortes get the test done to prove their theory.

Barcelona-born Sergio has amassed a huge following online thanks to his MJ videos and performs his songs at gigs around the world.

He has the same curly black hair and striking features that his idol had.

In the video, he says: "Hello to all Michael Jackson fans, come and watch me perform at Hollywood Pattaya on December 23rd.

"I love you guys and see you there. I am Sergio Cortes, see you soon."

Fans have flooded the clip's comments with pleas that he prove that he's not the real Jackson.

One commented: "Oh my god, you're not Sergio Cortes, you're Michael Jackson. Someone get his DNA."

"I need a DNA test, I'm sorry," another posted.

A third said: "This is the best impersonation I’ve seen of Michael as far as looks."

"I almost dropped my phone, that's him y'all," another agreed.

Another commented: "MICHAEL is BACK! Praise Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by sweetonugbu: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2019
The cortez guy is younger
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Hoigu: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Wow too much resemblance
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Ahmed0336(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2019
I started to believe that two people in this world must look alike when I travelled to jos for an event. Was walking jejely when I heard a lady screaming Ezekiel Ezekiel since my name no be Ezekiel I kept walking my thing...

Next thing this girl just jump on my body, hugged and begin to kiss me, before I know my hands don begin press her nyansh( no blame me the weather cold undecided) told her my name is not Ezekiel the girl no gree o it took the Grace of God for her to understand. Wetin concern local man wey see free nyansh press? grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by great664(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
DNA kwa? That's not even MJ, that is plastic surgery so tell the guy to rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by drips8(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
It'll be better to see the one that looks like him when he was black.

12 Likes

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Pious101: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
I started to believe that two people in this world must look alike when I travelled to jos for an event. Was walking jejely when I heard a lady screaming Ezekiel Ezekiel since my name no be Ezekiel I kept walking my thing...

Next thing this girl just jump on my body, hugged and begin to kiss me, before I know my hands don begin press her nyansh( no blame me the weather cold undecided) told her my name is not Ezekiel the girl no gree o it took the Grace of God for her to understand. Wetin concern local man wey see free nyansh press? grin
u self....u are not d right person n u dey press...what if she be ghost?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Tyche(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

LMAO. You will not make heaven fa

2 Likes

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by methusah(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
The Dude looks 'Sicker'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by TheTitans: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by LadySarah: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Both faces will frighten one at night

11 Likes

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2019
shocked

It's of no much use, to look like Michael Jackson, if he can't perfectly replicate his dance moves.

Instead of wasting that exquisite resemblance, he should rather buy a pair of plastic boobs and more of the bleaching cream he used, then come down to Nigeria. He would make more cash than Bobrisky or Blac Chyna, in the bleaching-cream business.

There is even the need of a replacement for Bobrisky; he's now stale and everyone is tired of his body odour.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Amstupid(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2019
No one is as humble as someone coming to buy on credit.. He or she will be like "Answer your customers first, i am not in a hurry oo" grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Amstupid(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Draydd: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

You have a 0.027 percent of meeting your doppelganger but theyre seven and not two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by adecz: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Na Mike!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choi!
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Sat down beside this girl in a bus coming back frm lagos. I was so convinced she was my facebook friend, i asked her name and it turns out she wasnt the person. I showed her the picture of my friend on facebook omo the girl scream because they both looked so much alike.

4 Likes

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by mhayorstically7(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Amstupid:
No one is as humble as someone coming to buy on credit.. He or she will be like "Answer your customers first, i am not in a hurry oo" grin
Someone give this guy a like already, been seeing this post everywhere on nairaland recently, letz appreciate him with like, buh I won't start it

4 Likes

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by crackhouse(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
The person that did that plastic surgery is very good at what he does.

1 Like

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Hisduchess(f): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2019
mhayorstically7:

Someone give this guy a like already, been seeing this post everywhere on nairaland recently, letz appreciate him with like, buh I won't start it

His moniker says it all.no one actually likes stupid beings cheesy
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by ThePreachersSon: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2019
We all know MJ was born black, and his later looks was fabricated, so who are they deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by hamid6249: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2019
GOD created us in twos or threes , I was scared when I saw my look alike yesterday.same walking steps,haircut and the most amazing part of the scneriao was that the guy put on a plain ash shirt like mine

1 Like

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by projecttopics2: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Maryclaire1(f): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2019
This should be plastic surgery the resemblance is shocked
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Fake his own death like in a movie??

Is that not the same controversy about 2Pac??

Now it's MJ's turn??

Bloggers, I hail O..

1 Like

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by MrCork: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2019
ceetowl:

Man looks so much like Michael Jackson that fans want him to get a DNA to prove he is not Micheal

A Michael Jackson lookalike who has an uncanny resemblance to the late singer has been urged to get a DNA test to prove it isn't him.

According to a bizarre conspiracy theory, Jacko faked his own death and has been working as an impersonator to keep his head down.

A video has made fans demand lookalike Sergio Cortes get the test done to prove their theory.

Barcelona-born Sergio has amassed a huge following online thanks to his MJ videos and performs his songs at gigs around the world.

He has the same curly black hair and striking features that his idol had.

In the video, he says: "Hello to all Michael Jackson fans, come and watch me perform at Hollywood Pattaya on December 23rd.

"I love you guys and see you there. I am Sergio Cortes, see you soon."

Fans have flooded the clip's comments with pleas that he prove that he's not the real Jackson.

One commented: "Oh my god, you're not Sergio Cortes, you're Michael Jackson. Someone get his DNA."

"I need a DNA test, I'm sorry," another posted.

A third said: "This is the best impersonation I’ve seen of Michael as far as looks."

"I almost dropped my phone, that's him y'all," another agreed.

Another commented: "MICHAEL is BACK! Praise Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

..he definitely nigerian!!(No ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Iamsegzy25: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Thank God say na her bf or crush you resemble, if to say na thief you resemble na like so dem for kill you ooooh. lol
Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by Bigseven(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lubbish! Is that MJ's original looks? Check out his löoks in jackson five dancing group before you talk of DNA.

1 Like

Re: Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove by bilmola: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
GEDONI SENDS HEARTFELT MESSAGE TO KHAFI ON HER BIRTHDAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. / Actress Destiny Etiko Net Worth: Destiny Etiko Biography, Age, Cars, Movies, Mar / Socialite Corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Assets In Hot New Photos-must SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.