Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help Me Am Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Am Depressed (1154 Views)

I Am Depressed / Abuja Or Lagos People Please Advice Me, Am Depressed! � / Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Am Depressed by Dazgrace: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2019
I finished my nysc in oct 2016 and I came to lagos since then in search of job, am yet to see any job am just frustrated and sad atimes I feel like ending it all because i dont knw what else to do ,i really need a job because life is so hard and to eat is even an issue. Pls someone help o.
I have a Bsc Biochemistry and Also a certification in call centre,customer service
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by preciouspumpkin: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Please don't be depressed, you would get a job soon. There is definitely light at the end of this tunnel. You can try volunteering in an organization or internship. No matter the place or the pay, just keep yourself busy. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Dazgrace: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2019
preciouspumpkin i
am trying nothing is coming up I am just tiredpost=83724239:

Please don't be depressed, you would get a job soon. There is definitely light at the end of this tunnel. You can try volunteering in an organization or internship. No matter the place or the pay, just keep yourself busy. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Buyitnaija: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Dazgrace:
I finished my nysc in oct 2016 and I came to lagos since then in search of job, am yet to see any job am just frustrated and sad atimes I feel like ending it all because i dont knw what else to do ,i really need a job because life is so hard and to eat is even an issue. Pls someone help o.
I have a Bsc Biochemistry and Also a certification in call centre,customer service
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Xscape1993(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Call/WhatsApp on me 08037798656
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Dazgrace: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Xscape1993:
Call/WhatsApp on me 08037798656
Ok tank u
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by ferrari45: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
A software company in Lagos is currently in need of Direct sales executives with 1- 3years experience .
If you have a passion for talking to people ,driven and ready to join a dynamic environment this is for you.

Qualifications:Hnd&Bsc graduates.
Interested candidates should please come with their CV for a walk-in interview on 5th November 2019.

Address: Proten international
No,11a Mojidi street,off Toyin street Ikeja Lagos.

Time 10am till 3pm.
Salary :80,000-100,000

Best wishes.
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Dazgrace: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
ferrari45:
A software company in Lagos is currently in need of Direct sales executives with 1- 3years experience .
If you have a passion for talking to people ,driven and ready to join a dynamic environment this is for you.

Qualifications:Hnd&Bsc graduates.
Interested candidates should please come with their CV for a walk-in interview on 5th November 2019.

Address: Proten international
No,11a Mojidi street,off Toyin street Ikeja Lagos.

Time 10am till 3pm.
Salary :80,000-100,000

Best wishes.
Tanks
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Heineken(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Same here bro. I served 2014 till now no joy... It's not easy Sha. I always think so many things...
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Godsonkemz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Heineken:
Same here bro. I served 2014 till now no joy... It's not easy Sha. I always think so many things...

Baba drink Heineken and forget your sorrows... Your monicker says it all. Better day lies ahead. Man no go kill himself. Op should learn from you too.

Dazgrace:
@Op, on a serious note, I'd encourage you to learn a trade or skill because even the job you're searching for has no security as it keeps firing and replacing workers continually.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Heineken(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Godsonkemz:

Baba drink Heineken and forget your sorrows... Your monicker says it all. Better day lies ahead. Man no go kill himself. Op should learn from you too.

@Op, on a serious note, I'd encourage you to learn a trade or skill because even the job you're searching for has no security as it keeps firing and replacing workers continually.
lol funny boss. No be person wey get money and chop Belle full dey drink?
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by 1stKing: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Heineken:
lol funny boss. No be person wey get money and chop Belle full dey drink?
@op don't be depressed try and go outside more often even if it's just to sit with boys

@Bro henny how about all those people that promised to help on your other thread?
Getting a job isn't easy at all and if you want to start a business naa another whala entirely.
Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Heineken(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
1stKing:
@op don't be depressed try and go outside more often even if it's just to sit with boys

@Bro henny how about all those people that promised to help on your other thread?
Getting a job isn't easy at all and if you want to start a business naa another whala entirely.
thanks sir. I sent my cv to those that asked me to do so.. Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Depressed by Dazgrace: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Heineken:
I swear is not funny at all

(1) (Reply)

Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Thread For Mysafepay Nigeria And UK / I Need Freelance Writers In This Thread To Make A Quick Survey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.